RShosting.com - Review

I used to have a shared account with asmallorange.com but after slow support and far too much downtime i decided to move.

I decided to give RShosting.com a try i needed a cpanel/whm reseller account located on a UK server, which also took paypal.

I have Reseller Plan 1 which has 1GB space and 20GB bw/month

The plan costs $20 usd per month.

When i just came to there homepage it looked ok, i hadn't seen many reviews or feedback about rshosting i wasnt expecting amazing things from them to be honest.

Well i was wrong i have been with so many different hosts in all the years and RShosting has to be the best so fat, wish i found these great guys sooner.

There servers are very very fast and i havnt had one bit of downtime

There support is the faster i have ever seen from any hosting company, all my tickets (all 25 of them) were answered within 20seconds thats right 20 SECONDS!!

I host a large vbulletin forum and they moved it all over to there servers for me, they did the whole process. They even fixed the vBulletin hacks that wasnt working on the new server i mean what hosting company does that, they are just great

Rshosting also installed my SSL for my, as asmallorange installed in incorrectly, and RShosting also helped me cofig Thunderbird to work with my domains email address.

Speed: 10/10
    Reliability: 10/10
    Support: 10/10

All in all i recomend RShosting.com to all

Kudos to RSHosting =).

Thanks,
    MediaLayer, LLC - www.medialayer.com Learn how we can make your website load faster, translating to better conversion rates for your business!
    The pioneers of optimized web hosting, featuring LiteSpeed Web Server & SSD Storage - Celebrating 10 Years in Business

all my tickets (all 25 of them) were answered within 20seconds thats right 20 SECONDS!!
    They must be reading 1000 words per minute and writing 500 WPM. Luckily, as speed increases, time expands, so the effect is even more accentuated.

Joking aside, I'm glad to hear you've found a host to stay and grow with. Good job RSHosting!

Can you tell us, how long are you at RShosting?

25 seconds for all 20 tickets? Am I missing something here? Ticket system is become a relay for chat?

It seems a little bit exaggerated. But does everyone using RSHosting get this kind of speedy response? If they do, I am sure there will be more publicity here more than ever.

Joshua

Hi!

First off, thank you to Roundhost for the review.

I will say that the times are slightly quicker than we can do but not by far We do aim to repond and solve any problems within minutes, something that, to date, we have managed!

To Joshua, yes everyone gets a fast response on tickets whatever time of day or night. As for the publicity, we do have a few reviews on WHT (all positive as far as I am aware!).

So again, thanks to RoundHost for the review - now I must get back to my speed typing practice ot get down to the 20 second replies!!!

Cheers
    Ryan

7. It is a bit on the expensive side, and there plans are rather small.

Originally posted by Jervous
    It is a bit on the expensive side, and there plans are rather small.
    You pay peanuts you get monkeys

It is a bit on the expensive side
    As they say, quality comes at a price.

EDIT: I'd better refresh the page before posting. RoundHost beat me to it by a large margin.
    Last edited by ldcdc; 06-27-2005 at 07:44 PM.

Originally posted by Jervous
    It is a bit on the expensive side, and there plans are rather small.
    Yes, a lot of people do say that - but remember the old saying me gran loved so much - its quality, not quantity!

I am not picking a fight (or trying to pimp RSH in a review thread!) but take a look at the 50gb space / 20000000000000Gb bandwidth hosts and see how many respond to quesries etc 24/7 and in minutes.

Cheers
    Ryan

any one still using RShosting Vps, any new 2013 user review would be helpful

I'm sorry for that you had a bad experience with ASmallOrange. But, as far I have read here, they are well-known for their faster response time here ! And the price is little bit higher than other provider in RShosting. But, good to know that you are happy with them.

The OP said to be using a Reseller plan which includes 1 GB space & 20 GB B/W that costs $20/month. But, I couldn't find this type of plan. Can you give me a link to reach that plan ??

Quote Originally Posted by E-Host Lab View Post
    The OP said to be using a Reseller plan which includes 1 GB space & 20 GB B/W that costs $20/month. But, I couldn't find this type of plan. Can you give me a link to reach that plan ??
    This is one of the most old threads which have been updated today. Late back in 2003, we used to offer 1GB disk space for $20. Our packages have upgraded with time now
    RSHosting.com: Reliable & Secure, Managed Web Hosting since 2003
    UK / US datacenters Linux & Windows Servers Cpanel / Plesk RvSkins+RvsiteBuilder Pro Softaculous WHMCS + SSL
    Shared Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Managed VPS | Managed Cloud Servers | Managed Dedicated Servers
    100% SLA Network Uptime + White Labelled End user support & 30 days money back guarantee

There support is the faster i have ever seen from any hosting company, all my tickets (all 25 of them) were answered within 20seconds thats right 20 SECONDS!!
    I think you mean the message automatically when you open a ticket

Quote Originally Posted by ViperHostNet View Post
    I think you mean the message automatically when you open a ticket
    I believe this was already answered, and this being one of the most old threads, I do not find any sense in asnwering it again. I would request ppl to go through the entire thread and its date posted before trying to sharing their views.
    RSHosting.com: Reliable & Secure, Managed Web Hosting since 2003
    UK / US datacenters Linux & Windows Servers Cpanel / Plesk RvSkins+RvsiteBuilder Pro Softaculous WHMCS + SSL
    Shared Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Managed VPS | Managed Cloud Servers | Managed Dedicated Servers
    100% SLA Network Uptime + White Labelled End user support & 30 days money back guarantee

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer Robinson View Post
    I believe this was already answered, and this being one of the most old threads, I do not find any sense in asnwering it again. I would request ppl to go through the entire thread and its date posted before trying to sharing their views.
    Hi Jennifer,
    This is my opinion about what it wanted say, there would be have to be frustrated by my answer
    Have nice Day!

This is one of the most old threads which have been updated today. Late back in 2003, we used to offer 1GB disk space for $20. Our packages have upgraded with time now
    Do you still have an auto reply so clients can get an answer in less than 20 seconds ?
    If you pay peanuts, you get monkeys.

Oh, I see. How funny that I didn't notice it By the way, you are really great (Although I'm not your customer but heard about you). If The Almighty wants, then I'll be a customer of you in the future.
    Sync Serve Serving Hosting Freedom
    Shared - Reseller - VPS Hosting | SSL Certificates | 7 Days Money Back Guarantee |
    Germany Server | Redundant Network | 99.9% Uptime | CloudFlare Optimized Partner
    Proud to be A Bangladeshi !

They should introduce a rule for this!

Quote Originally Posted by httpEasy View Post
    They should introduce a rule for this!

Maybe lock threads after X number of years. LOL
    WHMEasyBackup.com - Take Control Of Your Backups!
    Complete Backup Solution For WHM Reseller Accounts
    Download Trial

I have been with rshosting.com for 3 months (we bought 12 months plan) and my opinion about their servieces is quite different.

Speed: 8/10
    Reliability: 2/10
    Support: 2/10

1) We run multiple servers (dedis, vps, shared) and use our own monitoring software. As for the most servers real uptime is 99+%, for rshosting it was 84% (http://awesomescreenshot.com/05a1pxhve8).

2) when we contacted support (every reply took them from few hours, up to 2 days), they told us it is our fault, as our websites attracted DDoS for one month (!!!) and they have to shut down our websites (but we could get data backups).
    I was shocked, as we hosted there only few co.uk domains with low traffic (we monitor it), but decided to move to new hosting with those few domains. We bought new VPS in UK and move everything the same day... and found there was no DDoS at all. New server load is almost 0, the traffic is low (as it was) and there are no problems.

3) We contacted rshosting and told them it was not true that our websites was the cause of their server problems and asked for refund. Thet told us they give no refunds and did not even say "sorry, we were wrong".

We have all logs, copy of the correspondence and all other evidence to show this version is true.

Krzysztof Balicki
    Web Systems CEO