Best registrar for domains with webmail included

I need to register a domain of which one of the key features (apart from the usual URL forwarding) is webmail/IMAP. Does anyone know which registrar has a good price-quality average for this ?

By 'good price-quality average' I mean:
    - reasonable amount of MB in the inbox
    - user-friendly mailbox interface
    - rare downtime, and no loss of emails

I have some domains with DomainSite currently and their 20 MB inbox/IMAP service is reasonably priced. I have no experience with their email service but the DNS itself works fine so far.
    But you never know if there are even better choices, maybe there are registrars out there who are reputated for their good email facilities ?

But why would you need webmail for individual domains in the first place?
    Co-Founder @HostHideout. Profoundly influenced by #Bauhaus, @Nameslave unrepentantly embraces #Minimalism with a bias for functionality, color theory and pixel precision: a #multimedia messenger in the McLuhan sense. His totally irrelevant M.Ed. dissertation examines Organizational Culture and Change Management. He also likes Patrik Ervell, Wong Kar-wai and IKEA.

enom offers this at very low pricing too with pop3/webmail access

have a look at their pricing could be reasonable compared to other registrars
    Bashar Al-Abdulhadi - KuwaitNET Internet Services Serving customers since 1997
    Kuwait's First Webhosting and Domain Registration provider - an ICANN Accredited Registrar

Twitter: Bashar Al-Abdulhadi

Originally posted by nameslave
    But why would you need webmail for individual domains in the first place?
    The website I am working on, is self-promotional. You know: CV, bit about myself, bit of personal stuff...
    I think that an email address with an own domain gives a more professional impression to potential employers than a Hotmail or Yahoo email address.

Is Domainsite's email facility working well ? I currently have domains with them and am pleased, though haven't tried yet if their email program is good as well.

I asked because it would be in your best interest to host your own personal domain (esp. when it contains your CV). And unless you don't have a single paid hosting account out there, adding one shouldn't cost you much (if any at all).
    Co-Founder @HostHideout. Profoundly influenced by #Bauhaus, @Nameslave unrepentantly embraces #Minimalism with a bias for functionality, color theory and pixel precision: a #multimedia messenger in the McLuhan sense. His totally irrelevant M.Ed. dissertation examines Organizational Culture and Change Management. He also likes Patrik Ervell, Wong Kar-wai and IKEA.