Thread: Batman Begins

Batman Begins

I must say this movie rocks. I would give it a 9.5 out of a 10 all the way! If you have not seen the movie I must say you need to go see it. Out of all the Batman movies I think one is better then all of them.

Go see the movie!

Saw it a few days ago on vacation, pretty awsome movie

I think it needed a few more Prince songs.

Just kidding. It was excellent. If I ever wanted a Batman movie made then this was it.
    Former Webhost... now, just a guy.

Definitely the best Batman movie yet. Really good. Really dark and probing and inspired.

I was kind of confused with it, does it continue on with the current batman movies, or are they going to remake the movies?
    Robin Alex
    At your service....

Originally posted by adidasrta
    I was kind of confused with it, does it continue on with the current batman movies, or are they going to remake the movies?

I would not mind if the person who directed this movie directed the other movies again . Though as of right now from what I understand it just suppose to be before the other movies. Then at the end it is kinda like the start of the other movies I guess.

Yaa i'm not sure. It was an awesome movie non the less, but the Batman Begins went with a different theme then the other batman movies, so i wasn't sure.
    Robin Alex
    At your service....

I really want to see this movie. Hopefully I'll get to check it out this weekend.

Most boring movie ever made. Still the only good one was the first one. I thought it would never end

great movie and definitely makes the other Batman movies look silly. This one is to the point and doesn't go off road. Liked it very much.
    -= PREMIUM DOMAIN NAMES @ DOMAINPEP.COM

EXCELLENT.