hosted by liquidweb

Go Back   Web Hosting Talk : Other Forums : Web Hosting Lounge : Blair son to be Republican intern

Forum Jump

Blair son to be Republican intern

Reply Post New Thread In Web Hosting Lounge Subscription

Send news tip View All Posts Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old
Disabled

"British Prime Minister Tony Blair's eldest son Euan will work as an intern with Republican staff in the U.S. House of Representatives, the prime minister's office said on Sunday."

Personally, I think he's just taking on the internship with the republicans just so he can dig up some dirt to pass on to the democrats.

Isn't he cute? Lucky for him Clinton is not still the president.

Sponsored Links
Old
Web Hosting Master

This will be interesting. I'd like to see what he actually does. If he's anything like his father, he won't do too much.

Old
Temporarily Suspended

Quote:
If he's anything like his father, he won't do too much.
Neither did Clinton unless you support a man who lied to the entire country and his family. Tony Blair ranks much higher than that family ever will IMO.

Last edited by Martinez; 06-26-2005 at 11:17 PM.
Sponsored Links
Old
Web Hosting Master

Quote:
Originally posted by Martinez
Neither did Clinton unless you support a man who lied to the entire country and his family.
Unfortunately, I just don't see your logic there. So because he lied to his family and the entire country about a trivial domestic affair (at least to me, considering the extent of what Bush and Blair -- Bush especially -- have done), he didn't do anything for the country during his presidency?

Old
Web Hosting Master

Quote:
Originally posted by Martinez
Neither did Clinton unless you support a man who lied to the entire country and his family. Tony Blair ranks much higher than that family ever will IMO.
Huh? that doesn't make sense. A very quick Google search turns up this: http://www.perkel.com/politics/clinton/accomp.htm

Old
Disabled

Quote:
Originally posted by ichris
Huh? that doesn't make sense. A very quick Google search turns up this: http://www.perkel.com/politics/clinton/accomp.htm

When will you people get it? It doesn't have to make sense.

When you are a troll you can just spew out random garbage and you don't worry about "making sense".

Old
ex-Aussie

Blue,
The scary part is I think Martinez actually believes all that tripe he blindly throws out there. A troll I can laugh at. Someone that actually swallows all that stuff is a pretty unnerving thought.

Related posts from TheWhir.com
Title Type Date Posted
US House Representatives Vote to Rein in Unwarranted Government Surveillance and Backdoors Web Hosting News 2014-06-20 17:43:53
Cloud Host Rackspace Taps Morgan Stanley to Help Evaluate its M&A Options Web Hosting News 2014-05-20 09:27:37
IBM Launches New SoftLayer Partner Program Initiatives to Help Partners Drive Cloud Demand Web Hosting News 2014-04-30 18:21:58
Congress to Vote on Amendment that Could Kill NSA Broad Surveillance Funding Web Hosting News 2013-07-23 17:21:13
DataBank Holdings Opens Data Center in North Dallas Suburb Web Hosting News 2013-03-21 11:18:01