Anybody Use ?

About to open a new hosting site pretty soon, and am currently looking to outsource 24x7 sales and support via online helpdesk and live chat.

Currently offers 24x7 live sales and support coverage via live chat and Kayako eSupport for $150 per month for up to 100 domains.

Has anybody dealt with this company? I've already tested their support throught the weekend, and they always seem to be online and respond fast my my chat request, but I am looking for someone else that has had expereince with them.

Thanks in advance...

EDIT :::: Used the "Search" feature and found alot of post about them.

However if you still could add your experience with them it would be great.
    Last edited by 2HostUNow; 06-26-2005 at 10:03 PM.

I have not used them, but I have also chatted a few times with them, etc...

They seem to be pretty decent.

Let us know what you decide, and how it goes....

Sometimes the "presales" is better then the "actual" service that is received, so if you decide to use them, be sure to post here and let us know how the "actual" service they provide is.
    Want to sell domain names? Sign up today for an reseller account from a trusted eNom ETP provider.
    * We provide support and service to over 3245 happy eNom domain name and SSL certificate resellers!

I would like to suggest you should check thoroughly the capability and reliability of the outsourcing company. As far as the ' 24x7 sales and support via online helpdesk and live chat' is concerned you should go for the "Test Drive" by asking different question through online chat related to the sales support.

If the outsourcing company has an integrated component to reach the key market influencer and have ability and so on the infrastructures to create sales opportunity it can generate leveraged sales and they'll be able to provide you the sales and support.

If they’ve that level of capability, they can provide the organic growth and sustainability to your company.
    Last edited by etechsupport2; 06-28-2005 at 09:30 AM.