Need dedicated server w/ almost everything like ThePlanet but MORE bandwidth..

Hi,

I've been using ThePlanet for a long time now and I've been completely satisfied with their service, support and uptime. I currently have a 2.8ghz dual xeon with 2000gb bw and 2 160gb hard drives. But unfortunately, 2000gb of bw is not enough anymore and I need atleast 2500gb. So, can anyone can reccomend to me a place with great service and support like ThePlanet that offers a dual xeon like mine (or similiar) with 2500gb or more?

Deven

Why not just buy more BW from TP?

probably because they charge too much for extra transfer

It's $300 for 1000gb of more BW

The reason for the high price is if you actually pay for extra bandwidth they expect for you to use it and that shows you how much it actually costs them to provide it. You may want to look into a 10mbit unmetered server unless you burst over 10mbits at times (which you probably do if you transfer this much).

Thanks,
    MediaLayer, LLC - www.medialayer.com Learn how we can make your website load faster, translating to better conversion rates for your business!
    The pioneers of optimized web hosting, featuring LiteSpeed Web Server & SSD Storage - Celebrating 10 Years in Business

Try HostVoice
    :: Martin Leclair
    :: Linkedin Profile