10 win server hardware needed

Hello! we need ten powerfull servers hardware for windows 2003 can some one suggest a reliable and cheap vendor which could gives are a good server with powerfull processor , 1Gig Ram etc for $1.5-2K

We will install OS but would like optional quote if some one can Install it for us

you want 10 machines for $1500 to $2000? or you want to spend 1500 to $2000 per machine. Also what are these servers going to be doing?
    Webby Enterprises LLC - AS63031
    Proudly Offering Shared Hosting, Reseller Hosting, VPS, Dedicated and Colo from Sunny Central Florida
    In the business since 1997!
    http://www.webbytech.net

if you buy the server parts individually you would be able to get them cheaper, newegg.com

HP offers Reliable Services as well. h18004.www1.hp.com/products/servers/platforms/index-dl.html

newegg is for if you want to get 10 servers for less than $2,000 but that would be hard.

hp is good for their warrantee.
    Last edited by Chooie333; 06-26-2005 at 07:48 PM.

Dell was running a special on the 'SC' series machines which can be had for around your budget.

If you look around here these machines have been discussed a few times recently.

With 1.5-2k/server you could easily build something like this:

Dual Opteron/Xeon
    2GB ECC DDR RAM
    36GB 10k SCSI
    crucialparadigm - Affordable, Reliable, Professional :
    Web Hosting
    24/7 Support • Web Hosting • Reseller Hosting • Cloud/VPS Plans • Dedicated Servers •

If your talking $1.5-2K per server go to http://www.apaqdigital.com they build great servers.
    SiteSouth
    Atlanta, GA and Las Vegas, NV. Colocation

Ditto on Apaq, great prices and even better service.

Originally posted by igdemo
    can some one suggest a reliable and cheap vendor
    Originally posted by crucialx
    With 1.5-2k/server you could easily build something like this
    "The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education." - Albert Einstein

Rackmount Micro, http://www.rackmountmicro.com. Good people over there, been great dealing with them.
    Karl Zimmerman - Founder & CEO of Steadfast
    VMware Virtual Data Center Platform

karl @ steadfast.net - Sales/Support: 312-602-2689
    Cloud Hosting, Managed Dedicated Servers, Chicago Colocation, and New Jersey Colocation

Email: dhewitt@pcbuilderplus.com I guarentee they will beat most peoples quotes on any custom rackmount. I have dealt with these guys for many years. I have a price right here they quoted me last week. If you like to see feel free to ask and I will show you.