Thread: AllofTexas.com

* AllofTexas.com

Please review AllofTexas.com for me at http://www.alloftexas.com. I am very interested to know what others think of this site. All opinions will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Hi.

I would say you should redo the logo. Maybe include the new logo with a header.

Other than that, for the kind of site that it is, it works well.

All the best.

The logo is indeed weird to say the least. And try to stick to a colour theme. You seem to have the entire rainbow there. As a general rule, green and red go well and should you want to use blue try it with some orange. From the 3 domninant colours you have, red, green and blue, one must go. Try to have red with green or blue with orange. Blue and gree would be too cold and sad.

The site is not bad, but a bad choice of colours could really harm it. And so rework the logo. The perspective you try to put to it is a good idea, but that black it's not a great choice.

Keep us posted.

I agree with regards to your logo, which really isn't a logo, but text. "All of Texas" conjurs up many ideas for an actual logo if you wish to go that route. If not, I'd rework your color scheme, as already mentioned.

The content on your site looks promising!

Best of luck!

Thanks for your reviews

Thanks to all of you for your reviews. I will take your advice and change the look and feel of the entire site. Everything is very old and due to lack of time the site has been running itself for awhile but I am ready to commit some time into running the site again.

I really appreciate your advice and will keep you posted on the results.

Thanks,

Jackie

I'll hold off on a review until you let us know you have made any changes you are going to make
    Something witty here...