Don't use zeygo(dot)com

I have odered an host from zeygo . Everything is ok , i have install mambo , ibf , import some data and teststing server security . I also upload some movie . 2 day ago i email to host admin and set him fix some bug for hack local , nobody answer me . Today my account has been suspended and i must email asking , nobody answer again. I must send the email above and they reply me like this :

tran hai hoang to admin

What problem with my host . why you cancel my account , how about my
    data hosted ?? please answer me soon . If you don't answer me today ,
    i will write some thing about your service on webhostingtalk

admin to me

The account was suspended because you have copy write materials on
    your website that you are sharing with others. The .MPG files that are
    on your web site violate my policy. You can tell and complain to
    anyone you want and I will just reply that you wanted to share stolen,
    pirated or illegal and or copy write media using my services and that
    is not allowed. Your simple PHP script does not scare me one bit.You
    are at fault not me. I will contact my merchant account and have them
    refund your money. I do not want you on my server anymore. Take your
    business elsewhere. You are not wanted here.

On zeygo Privacy Policy did'n say anything about media file , and i
    not public my site yet . I don't know while they do like this .

What do you think about that ?? .

And anyone know whrere can i host my media file ??

What is the movie file that he had a problem with?
    ||| Mike Bowers - Marketing Director
    ||| atOmicVPS LTD
    ||| OnApp Powered Linux & Windows Cloud Hosting ► [Shared] ► [Reseller] ► [VPS]
    ||| Follow the atOmicVPS Blog

some vietnamese movie in .mpeg format . But i think is not problem about movie , problem is support service .

What makes you think it is not a prob with the vietnam movies? Copyright materials are disallow in almost all legal hosting co. I won't be surprise if the admin found the movies when fixing your site and decide to terminate you.

FYI, in most countries copyright offenses are a criminal offense and carry heavy penalties. Have not read their TOS etc though, but a country's law normally supersede TOS.

I think it your fault to upload any movies or mp3 without hosting knowing it. The host have right to take auction if they want for uploading Copyright materials.
    <<< Please see Forum Guidelines for signature setup. >>>

Originally posted by boonchuan
    What makes you think it is not a prob with the vietnam movies? Copyright materials are disallow in almost all legal hosting co. I won't be surprise if the admin found the movies when fixing your site and decide to terminate you.

FYI, in most countries copyright offenses are a criminal offense and carry heavy penalties. Have not read their TOS etc though, but a country's law normally supersede TOS.
    yes , i know that but some hosting i was buy before on other company they delete all my media file (not my site) and they email me about that .I think the host support like this is very good . On zeygo they close my site and not give me an messange .

good luck with your new hosting company.
    <<< Please see Forum Guidelines for signature setup. >>>

Smile

Originally posted by UltraMatrix.NET
    I think it your fault to upload any movies or mp3 without hosting knowing it. The host have right to take auction if they want for uploading Copyright materials.
    They did'n write anything about movie,mp3 on privacy policy , TOS . Do you think when i go to buy a host i must read policy , tos and learn usa law . And before to day i did'n know zeygo from USA

Yes it will be optimal if zeygo would maybe chmod 000 on those files and inform you first. But saying that, aren't you admitting you know that this shouldn't be done and proceed to do so anyway?

Asia wise, copyrights laws are increasingly tightening up It would be safer to respect them. I do know Vietnam, had a hard time once, convincing an ecommerce provider from Vietnam that MS SQL retail pack really cost US$1500 when they can get a assortment of everything for US$1 and less.

To join USA FTA, Singapore has to tighten up our copyright laws to make infringement a criminal act. All around the regions, you will find the same message. Maybe you should do a google on copyright laws, do read up, you will know the importance and why it is being applied and why US$1 and below for a Microsoft SQL 2000 Enterprise suite or your latest Vietnam movies is wrong.

Maybe it is still not to late if you email your host, ask them to unsuspend your site with a promise not to upload such stuff again. Try to get a Win Win situation and good luck

Originally posted by hoangth
    yes , i know that but some hosting i was buy before on other company they delete all my media file (not my site) and they email me about that .I think the host support like this is very good . On zeygo they close my site and not give me an messange .

Originally posted by hoangth

You came here to complain about a host that wouldn't allow you to break the law?
    Your first apparent contact with them after you had a problem was some sort of threat that you would post about them on WHT if you didn't get what you want, and you expect them to give you good service?

All you have done is put their name out there for some free advertising.
    If you think anyone will take you seriously I think you may be mistaken.