Exclamation Unmanaged Dedicated Server Howto

Hi all,

This is my first post here and I hope I can get an answer soon. I hope this is the right forum to post in as well.
    I was wondering if anyone knows of a great website that explains how to setup an unmanaged dedicated server. I have 5 IP's available, and have registered a domain with GoDaddy that I want to use for the main domain of the server (for cp, nameservers, etc).
    I am using the control panel software CP+, from "cpplus.info" (I know, I know, it might be a "rip-off" from Webmin, but that's what I decided on, so no complaining on this post!).
    I want to be able to sell hosting to clients, just to make up for the cost of the server, so thats why I want to use CP+.
    I have read the website: "rimuhosting.com/support/bindviawebmin.jsp", and it explains how to do what I think I want, but I dont quite seem to get it to work.
    If anyone can give me a hand, it would be much appreciated (just drop me an email or PM).
    I am willing to pay (not much, US$50 is probably my budget atm), but if anyone could give me a hand it would be great.
    I plan to offer free hosting to non-profits in Australia, eventually, after the server is set-up, so helping me would help them.
    Although I am a "newbie" to unmanaged dedicated servers, or dedicated servers at all, I am not a complete newbie.
    I have had a reseller account with my host for a while now, so I am not new to hosting.
    I use linux, and have great experience with it and unix.
    My webserver is running FreeBSD, but if you know linux, it is pretty much the same thing when it comes to configuring Bind.
    I was able to recompile the kernel via ssh to enable ipfw and quotas support, so I guess I have pretty good experience with *nix.
    Just asking if someone could please give me a hand getting my head around the whole nameserver thing - I understand the basic of how DNS works, I just cant setup these nameservers.

Please help!

This might be better suited in the Employment Offers and Requests. You'll probably get a better response there, since you are willing to pay for it.

Originally posted by CyanoX
    This might be better suited in the Employment Offers and Requests. You'll probably get a better response there, since you are willing to pay for it.
    Yes, but I would prefer if it was free. I just offered money as an incentive, because I really need to get this server going.