Extremely experienced designer looking for clients in need of an amazing design

Hey there,

I desperately want an Imac G5. I'm a very experienced young designer, looking to earn some money to put towards my new Mac. Firstly you can see my porfolio:

www.beautifulnothing.co.uk

Here's the deal, I want some quick projects, that means that I don't want a client who wants a 20 page website integrated with a custom built CMS. I want someone who needs a kickstart to their website, preferably who just wants a PSD or 2. If they need it coded, I can refer them to one of my many coders who can give you a great deal.

Why would you bother?

Because for a limited time I want to do designs for relatively cheap, around $50-100 for a PSD. That price is very good, and a major cut from my usual rates.

I'd like to receive requests via email or PM, I won't receive any via IM, so there's not much point trying. I'll be around all tomorrow so you can email or PM and I should reply pretty quickly.

Thanks,
    Matt

Hey Matt,

Thats a very nice deal. Good luck!
    IndoUS Hosting Quality IT Services since 2004
    Shared Hosting • Reseller Hosting • Dedicated Servers • Domain Names
    Custom Web Development • Mobile Application Development • SEO
    Custom E-Commerce Solutions, Sports Portals, Health Care - Health Tourism Portals

Thanks CSDesk!