Thumbs down AffordableHost = 2 thumbs down

I bought hosting from hometownhosting and then they were bought by AffordableHost. There live chat hasn't been up for more then 5 months. I haven't gotten one reply from my ticket support in over a week. I've emailed them over three times. There uptime is great but the rest is ****. I was trying to cancle my plan because it says something about auto renew if your credit card number is on file. I can't figure out how to end it. And when i bought hosting from hometownhosting it was 60$ a year. Now AffordableHost is trying to make me pay 90$. I was reading about the deactivation because the service is terrible and it says the following
    Yes. If your automatic renewal cannot be processed, we will e-mail you a 72-hour deactivation warning. You have 72-hours to correct the situation. If you have not made the renewal payment within 72-hours, you will be assessed a $10.00 administration charge. At this time your account will be deactivated and you will incure service disruptions and may incure a reactivation administration charge.
    I have emailed them to deactivate my account but i do not know if that will happen.

i deactived my domain but if it helps rsclanz.com
    Last edited by Douglas; 06-26-2005 at 10:45 AM.

they are now axishost.com and there tos is nowhere to be found

Has there been a single positive comment about affordablehost since the merger with the Canadians?

no, they sold some of there customers to them and the name. They are now axis host and im ranting in their chat

Sorry to hear you're having problems getting help from Affordablehosts.com

they are now axishost.com and there tos is nowhere to be found
    AFAIK Axishost is not responsible for what Affordablehost.com (dotcanada) is doing or not doing.

As for Axishost's TOS, you are asked to agree to it (and given a link) in the signup process: http://www.axishost.com/tos.php

oh i bought hosting from hometownhosting and got sold and got sold ;-). well im gona go rant at dot canada.

We are absolutely NOT affiliated with Hometownhosting.com, affordablehost.com or dotcanada.com. If you have a problem with your service purchased from any of those sites - it is not with us.

--Tina
    ||| 99.999% Uptime SLA!!!
    Plenty of space and bandwidth to fit your needs!
    www.AEIandYou.com - - (WP Friendly - Premium Reseller Hosting and Cheap Dedicated Servers)

It looks like Calypso (our favorite server) is down again....two days after they migrate it to a new server.

Originally posted by AH-Tina
    We are absolutely NOT affiliated with Hometownhosting.com, affordablehost.com or dotcanada.com. If you have a problem with your service purchased from any of those sites - it is not with us.

--Tina
    Dang Tina, you must get tired of mentioning that in these posts about hometown, affordable, and dotcanada. I feel for ya. I try to look out for these posts to defend you guys, many others would here as they know your situation. This is one of these bad itches you wish would just go away.

C
    Mega Hosters Inc. - The Last Host You Will Ever Need!
    Hsphere Control Panel, 24/7 Phone Support, EasyApp, Shared SSL, Daily Backups, Dedicated IPs, PHP4 & PHP5, FFMPEG, Legal Adult Content Allowed + More!
    Treating A Customer The Way They Should Be Treated For Over 5.5 Years Now!