Require "Estate Agent" Website template, Holding a competition

I'm looking to hold a competition.

I am willing to pay upto $110 for the right design. I would like to start the competition immediately and end it on the 30 June.

I am starting a real estate agent and I would like a template designed for the website.

The requirements are;

The design needs to look highly professional
    The design needs to be able to be integrated into a CMS to handle the different properties etc. The CMS uses a MySQL database.
    I would prefer the site to be html/css rather than flash
    The design needs to have an easy but stylish navigation system.
    The design needs to have very nice graphics based around the buying of a house in the United Kingdom/ South Africa
    Site must be relatively easy to update the colour scheme of.

I have made a few design mockups + colour schemes we like. However this is not set in stone and we are open to other colour schemes.

We would like a website design similiar to www.rightmove.co.uk and fish4.co.uk. I have included screenshots of these as well with the mockups.

Screenshots of the mockups can be found at www.360mediasolutions.com/webhostingtalk/mockup

Terms of the competition.

I dont expect you to do a full design for me to choose from, i will base the winner on the design that i like most. I'm looking for people to give me a basic illustration of what their vision of the site is and i may ask for additional details etc.

How to enter.
    Simply leave a screenshot attatched in this thread, email or PM.
    Email = designcomp(at)360mediasolutions.com

The funds are available straight away via paypal and the competition will end on the 30 June.

For any additional details please post into this thread or email me on the above address.

Regards

Daft

Ok great! I will start designing something straight away...

Thanks for the interest mythical

I know this isn't quite what you were looking for, but its professional I think. = )

http://www.nupixel.com/portfolio/web...ompanyname.jpg

Ok, I made something quick for this. So far I think its looking pretty nice, however the banner I have included isnt exactly top-quality.

So just ignore that banner for now. I'f I'm chosen for this project then I will make a whole new banner and most likeyl replace some of the pics. I have included and replaace them with some you can supply.

Well here it is!

http://img298.echo.cx/img298/2135/indexre2ra.jpg

Hi Daft,

I want to let you know you have an experienced designer working for you, and I cannot wait for you to see my finished product. I have a quick question for you though, I would like to know what the companies name is so I can include this in the template, and also if available a logo I could use in the design as well. I look forward to hearing from you.

Thank You,
    Taylor Leach
    Hybrid Media

Thanks for the reply Hybrid

That is a slight problem at the moment as we are still deciding on the companies name aaaaaaaaaah and it is proving to be very difficult, lots of sleepless nights. Would it be possible for you to use our other companyís logo and name just as a test?
    If so you can find the logo file at http://www.360mediasolutions.com/web...gtalk/logo.tif

Thanks
    Daft

or for a zipped version of the logo

http://www.360mediasolutions.com/web...gtalk/logo.zip

Have you decided what CMS you are going to be using atall?
    Note to self: Add something funny!
    Search is your friend!

Hi awibble.

Yes, I have developed our own cms solution using a mysql backend thanks

MNV Studios Product:

A fully done website for real state.

Comes with:

+ CSS
    + Valid HTML (XHTML Option + Extra Pay)
    + All images / PSDS
    + Changes/Additions.
    + 5 Page layout ( More if needed )

Thank you for taking your time,

http://www.syk.milk2cow.com/RealEstate/

Sorry to bump this, But is this still officaly going on, Or was this guy just a scum bag?

Yes, this is still going on. I wasnt aware that I had to post an update everyday

As I stated the contest will end on Friday and the winner notified.

Regards

Daft

NuPixel - Custom Web Design & Graphics
    Extraordinary, Not Ordinary
    Web & Graphic Design, HTML, XHTML, CSS, Script Customization & Integration + More!
    Click Today! --> NuPixelStudios.com

Apologies about the above post, June 30 is Thursday

Sorry daft for using that rude language, I was just making sure. It will not happend agian,

Apology,
    Michael.

P.S. Can you please comment on my entry.

I think today is 30 June, if you have picked a winner can you at least tell us who it is?

Agreed.____
    NuPixel - Custom Web Design & Graphics
    Extraordinary, Not Ordinary
    Web & Graphic Design, HTML, XHTML, CSS, Script Customization & Integration + More!
    Click Today! --> NuPixelStudios.com

Sorry guys about the late reply. Had car problems.

All the submitted templates were really cool, but unfortunately none of them were what we were looking for exactly.

Hybrid media came closest to fullfilling what we were looking for, however it did not hit the nail on the head.

I would like to extend this competition to July 06th and also increase the money to $130.00 to try find a suitable design

We are really looking for something along the lines of http://www.rightmove.co.uk and http://www.fish4homes.co.uk

Once again thanks to everybody for their submissions.

Kind Regards

Daft

Allright can at least comment on this and tell maybe what to imrpove..or what you dont like so i can know what to do ...

http://www.syk.milk2cow.com/RealEstate/

Sorry for the delay in my reply. I have been away for the last few days.

Just a quick note to say that my business partner will now also be replying to this thread. His username is Just28.

MNV Studios - Just28 will reply to your comments.

Thanks

Daft

test test test

test test test

test test test test

Sorry about this I need at add 5 post before I can add a URL???

One more to go ??????

Hi everybody, Iím daft business partner. Firstly I would like to apologies to everybody for the lack of correspondence throughout the competition, we have just been extremely busy taking panoramic images. Please be assured this is a genuine competition and we really do need your help.

Right lets get the show on the road.

1st We have decided on a name itís called lillypadhomes

2nd As barmy as it sounds we would like to use a Lilly pad as the corporate logo with either a house or family frogs on it, something which can be used on both letter heads and For Sale boards. I leave the rest up to you. Any questions please email.

3rd Daft uploaded a URL to rightmove.co.uk. This is one of the UKís most successful website. As you can see itís very simple to use which is ideal for customers who donít have much experience in web suffering? Iím not asking you to copy it Iím just stating we do like the simplicity of it. A basic rule is we need to spoon feed our customers but still have stylish modern look.

4th the following samples our just a guideline and you may change the colors any shade if required. http://www.360mediasolutions.com/web...lourscheme.jpg

I forgot to add the green for the Lilly Pad, I let you decide on which shade of green.

5th We would like to have a soft warming welcome to the home page, maybe a few graphic or some images of people. A couple of examples can be found using the following link. Please remember that copyright rules apply.

www.360mediasolutions.com/webhostingtalk/logo

6th we like stylish buttons. Hint!.. No flashing buttons where not creating an online gaming site

MNV Studios.

Hi
    What we did like is that we found the colour was very pleasing to eye, unfortunately the down side was we both thought the website looked like it was meant for another industry and we couldnít imagine it looking like an online estate agent. My recommendations would be to try using some of the hints above. Please donít take this the wrong way, as itís hard to express myself in a positive manner via email. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.

And that goes to everybody.J

Couldnít

What we donít like

1) Some of you are using the dashes (--------) around text etc, its a big no no..

Many thanks Just28

Dose anybody have any questions?

Regards Just28

Hello Just,

Your partner Bryan, emailed me before this past weekend after I submitted a new design, and he said he liked it the most and would be talking it over with you and would get back to me the next day. This never happened and I assumed it was because you are both very busy. But any reply to my email would be very much appreciated.

Thanks,
    Taylor Leach
    Hybrid Media

I Have now replied to your email HybridMedia

Thanks

Thanks to everybody who participated in this thread, we where unable to find a design we liked and unfortunately have to look else where.

Kind Regards

Daft