web hosts with full remote control

How many US webhosts offer full remote control options as standard?

On looking at the ev1servers website I see remote reboot, remote console and remote os install. Are these options enough to give full remote control over a server?

I have seen a web provider easyspeedy.com who claim to offer it all as standard, and I wonder if there any US hosts with something similar.

What's full remote control? Root access? If that's what you want, Ev1/just about every unmanaged provider offers it. It's just a way some people use wording... and honestly, if you couldn't figure that out, I don't know if "full remote control" is going to do anything for you...

I think what the OP means is graphical control, remote OS reinstall/format/restore, a control panel, remote reboot port, and so on. The whole shabang. I'm sure if you need that much control you'd be better off going with EV1 as they offer the most that you'll get with a budget host. Either that or you can just buy a machine and colo it with a major datacenter and pay for the remote OS installs/reimaging and call in for reboots/nullroutes/etc.

I am speaking of remote access like in KVM, where you have access to the machine as though you are directly in front of it, being able to control it at bios level, ie before the boot loader itself starts.

KVM costs money, nobody offers it standard. I just looked at easyspeedy's website, and all the control tools they offer are just GUI interfaces.

KVMoIP is widely available at most DC's (although not always advertised), however as HstCreations suggested, it will cost extra.