Looking to sell?

My name is Josh and I represent Select Solutions, LLC ( Part of our current growth strategy includes acquisition(s). If you are looking to get out of the hosting industry for any reason, please contact us. We are mostly interested in smaller businesses with monthly recurring revenue between $1K and $10K. Feel free to PM me or send me an email.

Are you just interested in hosting companies or website design/hosting companies?

We are interested in companies with the primary source of revenue being generated from hosting. If a particular company also does design on the side, we might be able to work something out.

Most of our income comes from site design and only about $15k a year from hosting so it may be too small on the hosting side.

Feel free to shoot me an email with some more details or we could chat on MSN or something. If you'd like to chat, email me your preferred method of IM and your handle.

i am wait u online on MSN messenger , i added u

what is about perspective projects with no revenue?
    HostNodeList Web Host Directory, DEV.INTOEX.COM - products for online business

Experienced web-developer | PHP | Smarty | Zend | Databases | Graphic design - looking for long-time relationship