[WANTED] Reliable techs !

RSHosting are looking for reliable, trustworthy, friendly techs to work on our help desk (with occasional forum posts) to answer our customers queries and problems.

You will be asked to work a regular shift pattern, which we can arrange between ourselves with the right person. If needed, we would look at a couple of people to cover certain shifts.

RSHosting has a reputation of true 24/7 support with help desk incidents answered within minutes any time day or night, something that we want to uphold.

Our servers are all WHM / cPanel and our help desk is Kayako.

We are UK based (clients worldwide), but would like to take applications from anyone world wide.

If you think you are the person for this job, please email me using the address: ryan [at] rshosting [dot] com.

Please include your experience, age, location and what in the way of pay you would expect for your services (a weekly wage or per ticket payments considered)

If you would like to check us out, we have reviews on WHT from our present customers, our website is: http://www.rshosting.com/

Many thanks for your time!
    Ryan

Please email the address above - too many MSN / Yahoo / PMs make my head bleed!!

Cheers
    Ryan

Wouldn't you have to get shot, stabbed, etc. for your head to bleed? Anyways, about how many clients do you have? How many servers?

cheers all - hopefully i have answered everyone so far, if not shout at me again!!

Hi,

I am intrested too. please PM me if you need my sevice. Thank you.

Regards,
    JOhn
    AssistanZ - Beyond Boundaries...
    Cloudstack Consultancy / 24x7 Web Hosting Support / 24x7 Server Management / Infrastructure Management Services
    Web & Mobile Apps Development / Web Designing Services / Php, Grails, Java Development

At last - postions have been filled and all applicants should receive an email around now

If I have missed you in the email list (there were a few on there!) I apologise, please contact me direct again!

Thanks for your time everyone!
    Ryan