Thumbs up F15.Com - Webmaster Site For Sale

F15.COM - http://www.f15.com

I am considering selling my current site, F15.Com which I have been developing and promoting extensively for the last 5-6 weeks. F15.Com is a free service provider which provides various free services, tools and resources to webmasters around the world such as free forum hosting, free image hosting, free e-mail (@f15.com), free counters guestbooks as well as games, wallpapers, jokes, recipes and a set of webmaster and seo related tools such as link popularity checker, pagerank checker, search engine position report, broken links checker, whois search and much more.

Currently the site gets around 800 - 1500 unique visitors and 7.000-16.000 page impressions a day and the traffic has been increasing day by day. Google Adsense generates between $5-$10 per day on average. The site has been very well promoted across search engines, forums, directories and the link popularity is building up nicely. Site is a PR4 at the moment (The domain was a PR4 when I purchased it) however I expect this to increase with the next update as the linkpop increase. Income can also be easily increased by additional ads as well as other revenue generating methods which can be marketed to current free service users. These sites are always great for internal network promotion which you can use to promote your other sites and forums under your network.

F15.Com currently hosts around 500 forums, 1 paid and 1000 free email accounts, 120 free image users, 300 uploaded images, 35 counters, 75 guestbooks as well as over 500 wallpapers, 650 jokes and 300 free recipes.

The site currently utilizes around 1 GB space and 40 GB bandwidth per month. The buyer can keep the site hosted on its' current server or simply move the site to another hosting alternative as he/she wishes.

The price that I am looking for the site is a figure over $3500 with BIN set at $4500. I paid a mid three figure sum for the domain alone and spent a lot of resources and time for it so I think this is a fair price considering domain & sites' quality as well its' future prospects and current status. The sale will include all the licenses (forum hosting script, free and paid mail scripts etc.) which by themselves are worth another $500. Payment will be preferred by Neteller / Paypal / Western Union / BankWire.

Feel free to contact me via PM or E-mail (webmaster@f15.com) if you wish to make an offer and I would be happy to provide you income and traffic stats. Questions and comments can also be forwarded to me via PM or E-mail as well.

Thanks,

Could you we have some stats, please (awstats, webalizer...)? Thank you.
    Lookup your IP: snoopmyip.com
    Proxy Guide: proxyspot.com

Details sent as requested.

Thanks,

stats and proof of revenue please

Contractdata could you pay for the sites you have won the bidding at rather then buying new ones, i have already sent you 4 pms and 2 emails.