Admin a Rap Forum

I'm looking for someone to take over the administration of a rap forum I have started. It has about 1,500 members and 16,000 posts and receives around 2,000 hits a day. I just don't have the time to keep up with it any more. In exchange you can have 1/3 of the ad space to run any (reasonable) ads you want. Don't expect to really get rich off it though, I'm making less that $1 a day off the ads right now. It's really more for anyone who would enjoy doing it as a hobby. Let me know if you're interested and I can get you the details about the site.

I am very interested in running this forum, please contact me with details.

I'm interested in doing this as well, please contact me with the details via email:

thekukumba AT gmail.com

Wow, I really didn't expect this many responses so quick. I got flooded with PMs in addition to the responses here. I've got someone tentatively lined up already, but I'll keep the rest of you in mind if things don't work out. If anyone's still interested in helping I could make you a moderator. Just shoot me a PM and I'll send you the URL.

I'll send ya the PM right here in a second, let me make one more post.

oo oo oo me me me pick me pick me...

i own a music forum, got rap battles n stuff on there gud at handling forums