Hi, I am looking for assistance in expanding and revitalizing my forums (link in signature) I've already got volunteer moderators doing a fine job "moderating", but I need someone who is willing to do more, especially when it comes to attracting new active members. More like a co-admin (though I will take care of the technical administrative duties myself).

You will primarily be hired to make the community grow and become more active. Thus I expect you to promote the forum "outside" and be an active member/moderator "inside". As a matter of principle I normally don't pay anyone for being a moderator or active user - that should always be volunteer - thus your pay will be for attracting new active users and promoting the forums. Let me say right away that any promotion you do MUST be strictly "legit". No spamming or link-building campaigns. I'm interested in attracting quality users, I could care less about the number of random visitors (I've already got a nice traffic).

Let's discuss the payment details over PM/mail. Let me know what you would like in monthly payment (but you must remember that my site is NOT a commercial site)

It would be an advantage if you have experience in building a community. And you must have a serious interest in music, which is the main topic of my forums.

Hope to hear from some serious applicants.