BannersMax Blowout! 50% Off All Banners! $6.98 for 468x60 Banners! Limited Time offer

Hello All!

Currently we at www.BannersMax.com is having a large pre-opening banner blowout. Our limited time offer includes all banners to be half price.

Which means that its time to get your banners designed! All banners come animated and with a quick 48 hours turnaround time!

Take a look at our portfolio at: http://bannersmax.com/port.php

Also our prices at: http://bannersmax.com/prices.php
    Note that all banners are included in this sale. So whatever price you see on that page, divide it by two and you get the price!

Currently we only accept paypal for billing. To order email us at sales @ bannersmax.com (without the spaces) with the following information:

Your name:
    Type of banner(s):
    How many:
    Which site the banner(s) is for:
    Extra Contact Info (MSN/AIM):
    Text to use on the banner (including promotional animation text):
    Prefered Colors:

From our special pricing, we would truely appreciate if customer feedback can be given to us to benefit future customers down the road. Thanks alot for reading my post and I hope to hear from you all soon!

Best Regards,
    Edward

Seems like 15 minutes have past since I posted my thread, but just wanted to add that if you have any questions or concerns, please contact me! My contact info is in my signature. Thanks alot

will I get the .psd source file? If so I'll order one
    Dixiy.com - Professional Web Hosting Provider since 2002
    AutoCreation.net - Automation Solution for cPanel Hosting! + Illegal File Scanner
    WHDir.net - Your complete Web Hosting Directory with Hosting/Server Tutorials

Very nice work guys, nice website and decent banners, best of luck with it all

Originally posted by Raptors
    will I get the .psd source file? If so I'll order one
    Generally .psd source file is an additional $5. But I will be willing to offer you the psd free of charge with our Banner Blowout. Please send an email to sales @ bannersmax.com with the note of the extra request.

Thanks alot,
    Edward

email sent.

I just received my banner today and it was exactly what I wanted. I'm very happy and will use them in the future.

Thanks alot Joe! Hope to hear from you again!

Thumbs up

I received my banners from Edward of Bannersmax and they were excellent! The turnaround time was lightening fast and Edward was very professional and made a couple small revisions I asked for quickly and hassle free. I'll will use their services again. Great job!

Thanks for the comments!