Their.ca Topic Earlier

I hope everyone read the post of the guy trying to claim the domain name "their.ca" was worth 3.5K and claiming it got 2.5 million hits a month. It really is one of the funnier posts I have read in a long time. I was laughing for about 10 minutes reading this post earlier. It should be made a sticky just for humor.

Thanks to the author for really making my day.

And anyone who hasn't read it I would advise reading it for a good laugh. The subject is "Generic Domain Names...their.ca,..."

I think he was selling it on Ebay. Someone let me know what it ended up going for.
    Last edited by drew145; 06-24-2005 at 05:07 PM.

Re: Their.ca Topic Earlier

Originally posted by drew145
    I hope everyone read the post of the guy trying to claim the domain name "their.ca" was worth 3.5K and claiming it got 2.5 million hits a month. It really is one of the funnier posts I have read in a long time. I was laughing for about 10 minutes reading this post earlier. It should be made a sticky just for humor.

Thanks to the author for really making my day.

And anyone who hasn't read it I would advise reading it for a good laugh. The subject is "Generic Domain Names...their.ca,..."

I think he was selling it on Ebay. Someone let me know what it ended up going for.
    And what do you need appraised....