A quick html/css question, very easy, but i'm stuck

if you go to my site:

you will notice (among other things) there is a break in my border over at the bottom right side. it's driving me nuts.

can you please tell me what needs to be done to get rid of that?

thank you

Northwest Colorado
    The DOCTYPE you are using causes all browsers with DOCTYPE switching to display in quirks mode. It's very frustrating trying to get anything to look right (especially across browsers) without using standards mode as a starting point, IMHO.

I recommend you change your DOCTYPE to include the URL portion, like so:

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN"

Then work on CSS alignment and positioning.
    Eric J. Bowman, principal
    Bison Systems Corporation coming soon: a new sig!
    I'm just a poor, unfrozen caveman Webmaster. Your new 'standards' frighten, and confuse me...

Lansing, MI, USA
    Why do I see two copies of your website?

It looks fine here... stop using IE ?
    Jacob - WebOnce Technologies - 30 Day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee - Over 5 Years Going Strong!
    Website Hosting, PHP4&5, RoR, MySQL 5.0, Reseller Hosting, Development, and Designs