Originally posted by Torith 1. How many people showed up at HostingCon?
2. How many people where from WHT?
3. How much did it cost to go? Will it be the same amount for next one?
4. What all happen at hostingcon?
5. For people who went please sum up what you thought about it!
1) Quite a few.
2) See 1.
3) Anywhere from $135 to $300 depending on when you registered for the convention tickets. Hotel rooms were $135 per night at the Hyatt.
4) Lectures, speeches, exhibits, and meeting people.
5) Convention was great and got the chance to meet quite a few interesting people. Hyatt for the most part was mediocre except for the hot rooms, expensive t-mobile wifi that didn't work, parking that costs too much, and no restaurants within a decent distance from the hotel to eat at.
Summary: Convention was excellent. Location wasn't.