Looking for more Volunteers

Hey guys,
    A poll taken in 2003 revealed that only 62% of 9 year olds continue to believe in santa claus. This percent has dropped 11% over the past 3 years. I remember when I was a kid, I had lots of fun believing in santa. In an effort to keep the magic alive for younger kids, the idea has been brought up to me of creating a large animated kid friendly santa website. This could kinda be like an animated online village with tons of interactive places which kids could go to. Since I do not have a lot of money to pay you guys with, I am looking for people who have free time and are willing to just help me out with this project which could boost the spirits of thousands of young kids. I will take care of paying for hosting, domains and advertisment. I beg you to please consider helping me out. I would need people who have experience in the following places.

1. Graphic design
    2. Animation
    3. Flash
    4. PHP/CSS Coding

If you think you recognize this same post, it is because I had posted it on October 27th, 04'. I had some great response but unfortunately many of the people who originally contacted me, never responded to my follow up emails. The project has still been under way. The team has been slowly decreasing, a HUGE thanks to Castlemelody, they have always been there to support our project and even donated a custom illustration which turned out totally awesome. I wish I could say that I could pay you in return, however I cant. I am just hoping that self satisfaction would be enough for you. I dont ask for much, maybe 2 hours a week to help me out. You would be assigned a certain project and you could take as much time as you need to complete that. I am really flexable. Please help me.

Email me at [email protected] if you have any questions or you are interested.

Thanks to everyone for taking the time to read this.
    Sincerely,
    Mike

you know, 72% of stastics are made up on the spot? I'd love to help, but unfortunatly, im waiting to restore my computer from a spyware overload (need a data recovery program. lol)

you know, 72% of stastics are made up on the spot?
    I guess the statistics I posted fall into the 28% of those that are not made up on the spot.

I'd love to help, but unfortunatly, im waiting to restore my computer from a spyware overload (need a data recovery program. lol)
    I do appreciate your love to help, however please dont post if you arent interested.

Thanks
    Mike

ummm, those non-believers usually come from their parents telling them Santa wasn't real.

I think you guys are missing the point....Christmas is slowly growing away from the ancient beliefs. I also do agree that the religious aspect is also rapidly fading away. The whole reason I am creating this website is to offer kids a place to go where they can just escape what society says; have Christmas fun without someone telling them that what they are believing is not true. Is it so bad for a kid to believe in Santa? I would so absolutely not. I do understand that you guys are entitled to your opinions, but please, this is not the time or place to discuss that.

Thanks for your underestanding,
    Mike

Nyture, who cares if the stats aren't true anyways? It's obvious Mike isn't trying to scam anyone, or get over on anyone, so really, who cares if the stats are true?

Submerge, your comment may be true, it may not be, but why bust him? Like I said, he's trying to do a good thing, with from what I can tell, no real motives.

I would personally help out with it, but I don't really have any of the needed skills. Mike, best of luck!

Nyture, who cares if the stats aren't true anyways? It's obvious Mike isn't trying to scam anyone, or get over on anyone, so really, who cares if the stats are true?

Submerge, your comment may be true, it may not be, but why bust him? Like I said, he's trying to do a good thing, with from what I can tell, no real motives.

I would personally help out with it, but I don't really have any of the needed skills. Mike, best of luck!
    Thank you very much douglash for your kind comments. I really dont want to come across as a scammer. Its a shame that people view me as one.

Thanks again,
    Mike

I don't think you do, and it doesn't seem as if you are, but I'm trying to say - you aren't looking for any benefits besides to help kids, why should people bust you?

Idea

A nice idea with good intentions - e need people like this in the world

B