* One domain registered at two different regisrar

is it possible to registered one domain at two different registrar at the same time?

Yes, this is what I encountered, I registered a domain in registrar A, and after that they tell me that some problem with my credit card, they can't charge it..

Then I straight away registered the domain at registrar B, it's ok to register, but then Registrar A email me said that my order has been process successfully..

so the domain name is been register in two registrar at the same time...

Any comment on this?

London, United Kingdom
    no it cant be with 2 regitrars, it can only exist once
    try a whois and find out which company its actuall registered with
    Rob Golding Astutium Ltd - UK based ICANN Accredited Domain Registrar - proud to accept BitCoins
    Buying Web Hosts and Domain Registrars Today @
    UK Web Hosting | UK VPS | UK Dedicated Servers | ADSL/FTTC | Backup/DR | Cloud
    UK Colocation | Reseller Accounts | IPv6 Transit | Secondary MX | DNS | WHMCS Modules

Probably you will now recieve an email from registrar B saying that there was a problem to your domain and that it realy was already registred.

You can not register one domain with two Registrars. There can be only 1 entry in the Registry
    Imagination is more important than knowledge.

Kathmandu, Nepal
    Sounds like one of them will be sending you an error soon.
    Kevin Ohashi - Founder of - Honest Web Hosting Reviews
    Check out our WordPress Hosting Performance Benchmarks (Updated: Sep 2016), the most comprehensive look at WP performance

An enom-based software engineer once reported that every 6-8
    months give or take, the verisign registry would report that A has
    taken the name, when it's actually B that got it. This especially
    happens if the name was taken through a backorder service like
    club drop or pool, or it so happens another registrar got it.

Sometimes when there are too may orders in queue it takes time for a registrar to process all orders. In your case most probably registrar A registered the domain and registrar B will report domain is unavailable.

If you have received order confirmation receipt from registrar A, you can manage your domain right away by logging in the control panel. [ We are online Since 2004! ]
    Cheapest Domain Registration & Reseller Services!
    ENOM Domain Reseller Account with Lowest Industry Prices! (Details)
    Plus Excellent Technical Support Along The Way!

just goto and read the REGISTRAR tag on top, see which registrar is it
    Bashar Al-Abdulhadi - KuwaitNET Internet Services Serving customers since 1997
    Kuwait's First Webhosting and Domain Registration provider - an ICANN Accredited Registrar

Twitter: Bashar Al-Abdulhadi