Angry ExecutiveASP/Executiveserve - some news, please read

As of this moment, ExecutiveASP seems to be gone from the face of this earth. I had the VDS-256 plan ($39 plan) and it's been already 10 hours that NONE of their services or their domain works at all.

No emails from them, no way to send them emails, all their web sites are gone, you can't even ping the damn thing..

In case they'll be back online, I would STRONGLY urge people NOT to sign any deals with them. Any sane person knows that you cannot leave your customers offline for 10+ hours..

(And I thought moving my DNS servers to them this saturday.. )

Any recommendation for another VPS provider? Few people suggested EV1servers, do people have other opinions?

Thank you,
    Hetz

Use the search feature on this board, apparently the guy that owns EASP may have had a warrant for his arrest; this was last month..

Quite a shame, they had a good thing going.

Hi!
    Yes. It's true. There is an old article in the Advertising forum-VPS offers about this. I was ready to signup as well.

Bryon

This is news to me - although it's probably because I wasn't paying attention. I do remember seeing a few banners of theirs around the Internet but didn't know this information!

Roj
    Web Hosting? Been there. Done that.
    I am niyogi.