Where in The World Is This Guy Getting His Templates?

Check this guy out.

Where does he get his templates from, that he can sell the so cheap?
    Seeking A Reliable Host For Partnership: (Must have Cpanel)
    Email Me

They're not very good, so I wouldn't be surprised if he made them and didn't care about making any real money off of them.

well it could be wot sniper devil said,

or it could be all the free ones he has found on the web and he/she is trying to market them or...

there are ways of downloading templates from sites such as templatemonster and other places without paying for them. I dont have the knowlege of doing that but ive seen it done many a times.

for 10 bucks, they're not that bad.

And you should see the wholesale price he tried to give me. At this point, I'm questioning the legality.
    Email Me

Some of those templates are rather nice. I do not believe it is possible to sell them at those prices if they were legally obtained.

But the guy's got a medium sized enterprise going. Over at sitepoint, he's the hook up for a few webmasters.

I want to know who's hooking him up. So I can get the better price.
    I also want to know if kids in Etheopia are making these.
    Email Me

Originally posted by sasha
    Some of those templates are rather nice. I do not believe it is possible to sell them at those prices if they were legally obtained.
    IMO, all of the ones I've seen look like utter crap. They might be acceptable by some [low] standards, but the color schemes and layout of most of them are just atrocious.

I'd say he bought some of those $10 packs of 5,000 templates (but only 50 look good) on eBay.

He probably doesn't have the right to be selling them, nor did the people he bought them from.
    Haven't been on WHT for 6 years!

<edit>

Originally posted by SniperDevil
    They're not very good, so I wouldn't be surprised if he made them and didn't care about making any real money off of them.
    Agreed! The quality is pretty low and some aint even worth the price tag that is given to them. I would rather spend a little more and get something better looking and know that it 100% mine.

Originally posted by anjam
    I would rather spend a little more and get something better looking and know that it 100% mine.
    Exactly. Plus, even if you're not the greatest designer, compared to those -- IMO, ugly -- templates, at least your site will have uniqueness and originality to it. I really can't stand those Template Monster sites, as I can't detect any hint of "personality" or originality, two things which I view to be essential when operating a company and its subsequent website.

Originally posted by ThinkSupport
    I liked the variety of templates found on his website. Although very few of them were that attractive.
    Same here.

Yes, I agree. I hear you. Some were nice and some were too plain.

As said there pretty low grade, They may even be legal but i dunno.

I also want to know if kids in Etheopia are making these.

Exclusive (template will be
    removed from website : 4.99
    Quote from his site. $4.99 and he will remove it from website? That's one low price for a ""unique"" template . I think he forgot a parentheses ')' too . Quite an interesting find...

They are good enough to be $5 in my opinion.

Originally posted by sasha
    Some of those templates are rather nice.
    If you look at how he describes his exclusive sites, he says he removes them from the website. That's not exclusive really?

Anyway, its a good way to build a portfolio and earn at the same time.

it is his bussiness, and i donot think those templates are so nice to sell for large amount.

took a look at it. thanks a lot for the warning man ... I'mM BLIND! Oh dear god IM BLIND!

He is selling templates for $5-$15 bucks and that's what they look like. If you don't have money and want a cheap template well then that's a good source but they don't look very nice they look like...well...like a $5 template.