Namesecure does not provide Phone Support

I have been looking around WHT, when I found banner saying that Namesecure providers 24/7 Phone support.

According to their Customer Support:

Sent: Tuesday, June 21, 2005 5:36 PM
    To: Hidden

"I do apologize for any inconvenience, however we do not provide phone support at this time."

I do not remember them offering phone support. If you would like to know my suggestion about them, I have to say that they are one of the most unprofessional companies around. I am really surprised, how did they get the accreditation.

I have been trying to push a domain name from one account to another and it has been over 3 weeks and I am still struggling to transfer the domain name to a new account. Their Customer Support sends automatic standard E-mail messages, which really does not answer the question customer asked.

Hope it will help you guys to think twice before registering a domain name with them.
    Imagination is more important than knowledge.

They are owned by network solutions as an FYI. You are correct on the banners they were showing it clearly said 24/7 Phone Support. Time to transfer away
    Domain Maven

I guess something's gotta go when they finally decided to lower
    their registration prices from roughly $15 to $7+ .

Are they owned by NetSol? Did not know that.

Seems like the best way is indeed to transfer away, but there is 60 days lock

Also they offered free .info domain name promotion and lots of people registered the domain names with them.

davezan,

I have to say that it was the same actually when it was $15.

Their banners are not misleading. Reason being, phone support is only provided for their web hosting service and not for domain name registration.

And yes, its pretty obvious that they are owned by Network Solutions, take a look at the details within that Verisign SSL cert.

2fangs,

And you call that banner not misleading?

Also I doubt they provide phone support for any services they offer. The E-mail stated that they do not offer phone support at the moment, not sure though.

Well their banners were clearly advertising their web hosting service and not their domain name registration service. Hence, providing telephone support solely for web hosting, in my opinion, is not misleading.

I just saw the banner up top, it did not differentiate between hosting or domains. It just said 24/7 support
    Domain Maven