dns report showing fail

can you all take a look at this and let me know what problems can occur from these errors and what I should do to fix?

dnsreports web site and look up

thank you in advance for your feedback

Perhaps you could explain a bit more the problem you are seeing with
    Chris at
    Windows & Linux hosting and fully managed dedicated servers with great customer service!
    UK-based but serving the world...

I am just trying to learna nd I notice that there are several failures and warnings. I am curious as to what the consiquences and fixes to these failures can be.

I think you had secified some invalid nameservers for your domain on your domain manager(specify the correct name servers only,remove the name servers which are not having your website) ...make sure that you specified the correct nameserver information in the Domain manager ... also check the A records and NS entries on the server in which you hosted this website.
    Choose the right option ... The world is open for You..

Sunny So. Calif.
    To fix the Lame Nameservers, remove the following name servers from your DNS records: [] [TTL=172800] [US] [] [TTL=172800] [US] [] [TTL=172800] [US] [] [TTL=172800] [US]

Mail Server Hostname warnings are not critical, but are supposed to match the A record.

SOA expiry: don't worry about it.

Varying TTL: don't worry about it.

Missing Nameservers: You do want to check that this DNS server is listening and responding to requests.

Consequences: Missing and Lame Nameservers can cause delays in people accessing your site. Of the 6 you have listed, only 1 is actually answering requests (, so if something happens to the DNS on that server, your site would currently be unavailable on the internet.

Consequences: Mail Server Host name being different *normally* will not pose a problem, however, there are some domains out there which check this and may reject email if the greeting name does not match their DNS lookup/reverse lookup. This may become a more important issue as anti-spamming measures increase.

The SOA expire and varying TTL 'warnings' don't really matter one way or the other, no real world consequences on these.