north korean leaders disgraced in accepting food handouts

http://www.cnn.com/2005/US/06/22/nko...aid/index.html

what a sham - cant even feed his people or afford to buy food - but has time to pump money into nukes and armys?

this guy will go down as one of historys worst leaders

and now they are telling the us that they are not giving them enough? yet that we should stay out of their affairs? I agree - lets stay out of it - including sending them cash and food. if they have to beg us for money - then they need to follow our rules.
    Dedicated Servers
    WWW.NETDEPOT.COM
    Since 2000

Re: north korean leaders disgraced in accepting food handouts

Never mind. So Sorry. Will let the "nice guys" win eh!
    Don't you walk thru my words
    You got to show some respect
    Don't you walk thru my words
    'Cause you ain't heard me out yet

I liked the "Canadian guy" thingie myself.

The difference between a <editout>terrorist organisation</edit> and a first-world goverment is ethics.

NK leaders wouldn't care, First World want to care. China still is the primary donor of food and oil, they dont' want a refugee crisis happening across the border.

@Sailor, dont punish the people because of their leader.

Re: Re: north korean leaders disgraced in accepting food handouts

Originally posted by TalkMilitary
    Never mind. So Sorry. Will let the "nice guys" win eh!
    what do you exactly mean about the *nice guys*?

Originally posted by hellind2
    The difference between a <editout>terrorist organisation</edit> and a first-world goverment is ethics.

NK leaders wouldn't care, First World want to care. China still is the primary donor of food and oil, they dont' want a refugee crisis happening across the border.

@Sailor, dont punish the people because of their leader.
    well - thats an interesting straddle across some other topics including iraq. the arguements against interventionsism has been that - its their country and they are soverign so we should not intervene - if they really dont want this guy leading them - they can take him out themselves. I dont beleive this - but that is a popular arguement here. so which will it be - all the north koreans are idiots and bums or they are repressed by a terrible leader in which case the world should come to their rescue and inaction on the worlds part is shameful??
    Dedicated Servers
    WWW.NETDEPOT.COM
    Since 2000