Seattle, WA

* CDG Commerce messed up again...

I'm not sure what has been going on with CDG Commerce lately, but whatever they are doing needs to end. Right now, there links don't even work on their website (the header is just an image, you cannot click on anything). But more important, the Merchant Poral isn't updating to view the latest batched transactions, which I have to keep submiting tickets to get it fixed everytime it breaks. I submited a ticket earlier today, which I am hoping for it to be responded to tomorrow.

Is anyone else experiencing the Merchant Portal (specifically Real Time Journal) lack of updating?
    ColoInSeattle - From 1U to cage space colocation in Seattle
    ServerStadium - Affordable Dedicated Servers
    Come visit our 18k sq ft. facility in Seattle!
    Managed Private Cloud | Colocation | Disaster Recovery | Dedicated Servers

Southern California
    June 22, 2005 - CDGcommerce Infrastructure Expansion
    Due to the number of new products, services and promotions that we have recently built out, our corporate Web site is in the process of a complete overhaul to reflect our substantial expansion over the last six (6) months. We anticipate that our new corporate site will be up within a week.
    If you need assistance, please call us at your designated Merchant Support Phone # or Via E-mail: [email protected]
    Might have something to do with it...

What did they say when you contacted them?

Chesapeake, VA
    The reason that the links on the corp site are not clickable - at this very moment - is because we are revamping our entire Web site - something which is long overdue at this point.

Over the last 6-12 months we have put together a huge lineup of new technologies, services and offerings and our current Web site is very much out of date. Rather than edit it piecemeal, we're updating & releasing it all at once just like the message states on the Web site.

The new content will be online in the very near future and in the mean time, all of the portal access tools - which are really the parts of our site that is used the most by merchants & resellers - are fully functional.

Regarding the MerchantPortal - no one else is having any problems with it and I just looked at your reports and there is data up through the 22nd.

Keep in mind that while most of our merchants prefer to use their MerchantPortal systems, if you ever need transaction data right away and it has not updated yet on your online reporting with us, you can always ask one of our staff members for information on it as well. - Trusted Merchant Account Solutions since 1998
    Many thousands of successful, growing businesses benefit from our expertise every day. You can, too!
    We help merchants to eliminate gateway costs, reduce & mitigate fraud and achieve streamlined PCI compliance.
    Learn more today at - we look forward to helping your business grow!