Offering Different Services

I offer web design along with hosting and domain registrations. Do you think it would be better to build three different sites, one dedicated to each service or build one site that sells all three.

The domains and hosting would be signed up for by the customer. Where with the design/development, its all pretty much custom work quoted out.

Most of my design customers aren't that technically saavy, so would it be easier just to handle the hosting and domains myself for the clients and just invoice them instead of having them deal with their domains and hosting and keeping it all up and running right.

I know I am probably overthinking things, but I want it accessible to the most customers. I don't want the non-tech to feel overwhelmed by having the hosting and domain options that they have to handle themselves. And I dont want the tech-saavy to be insulted or bogged down by too much general information.

Any thoughts or suggestions would be helpful.

Thanks
    No Signature Required

thats a good question. Im debating if i should do that with game servers.
    Tired of jumping web hosting providers? Tired of OVERSELLING? Tired of Poor service/quality?
    Are you Finally realizing You Get What You Pay For In Life?
    If So...Please Visit ***** eServicesUnlimited***** - We Guarantee 100% Satisfaction we promise that!

yeah its a difficult question to answer. there are many different options.
    No Signature Required

Originally posted by sirgamesalot
    thats a good question. Im debating if i should do that with game servers.
    If you want to do game servers, you want a separate site. If your site doesn't have flash that would turn a regular everyday customer away with flashing lights and techno music, it's not a game server site That seems to be the "trend" for GSP's.

Besides that, overall, why not put it all into one place? I mean one centralized location for everything that someone would need, it would work out.

My 2 cents.
    Automated Tendencies - Brand Management Agency from Baltimore, Maryland.
    Reputation Management Search Engine Optimization Pay Per Click Email Marketing

I have a 3 seperate sites for each of the setups i have.
    web/dedi hosting, gameserver hosting and web design.

Each site is on a different server in a different dc, they are seperate enitites in their own right but still linked to each other.

Are the designs or color schemes for the three similar? Can you post their links so we can see?

Thats another one of my issues, should I keep the same design or colors if i do theree seperate sites?
    No Signature Required

you make try to sell different products or offer products to your clients for free. There are many popular tools that clients seek.