Check these out..

Are these worthless...I was going to start a gamming portal and direct them all to one address

Opps I forgot I have these also..

Last edited by weezey2u; 06-22-2005 at 09:59 PM.

And this.

3. out of the list, id think youd have potential with: - though its a long domain it COULD work & - could create a good site with those lol - maybe a file upload site
    Right now id say you just got Reg fee, these domains HAVE potential in my opinion to go up maybe mid to high $xx

How much do you want for , , and ?

how much you asking for

Guys I really don't know what they would be worth or how to value them..I guess that is why I posted them here ...If you want to make me a offer on the ones you want then I could consider it..But My original intention was not to sell but to see if they would be worth developing..

Originally posted by Tinkleheimer
    How much do you want for , , and ?
    i believe its * not forums so im guessing its those mystype domain

Originally posted by r2xdesign
    i believe its * not forums so im guessing its those mystype domain
    That is how they are Registered ..{fourms}

They were misspelled by Tinkleheimer

Unless they get traffic they're all reg. fee domains.

Don't waste your time with .bz domains unless you intend on developing them or keeping them for a long time. There are loads of good single word domains available with that extension so they're worthless (at the moment).

I would say reg fees just because forums is misspelled. If you had the correct spelling of them, then I would say they would be worth alot of money.