Arrow Auto Billing (not invoice)

I'm looking for a automatic billing solution that will automatically bill the customer monthly from the date they first sign up via credit card, or paypal. Not just invoice them, i thought that client exec did it, it doesn't and I'm unsure about whmap? Can someone offer suggestions?

2checkout does recurring bills, maybe try WHMAutoPilot. Good luck!
    Web2.0 Hosting Directory WH-D.com Empowering our users!

Yes, whmAP can do recurring billing through 2CO and Paypal I use it myself.

With Whois.Cart you have all what you need for only $35.00.

Success!
    Online power for online people!

Hi PowerDot:
    Dou You USe whoiscart?
    it's reliable for accounting system or not?
    thanks

Re: Auto Billing (not invoice)

Originally posted by shurston
    I'm looking for a automatic billing solution that will automatically bill the customer monthly from the date they first sign up via credit card, or paypal. Not just invoice them, i thought that client exec did it, it doesn't and I'm unsure about whmap? Can someone offer suggestions?
    WTF you mean ClientExec doesn't do it?

Better check again.

ClientExec doesn't do it currently. As it just invoices the customers and customers have to pay manually. However, this is a much better solution because customers can control their own payments and they can use different PayPal accounts for each month if they want to.

Thanks,
    MediaLayer, LLC - www.medialayer.com Learn how we can make your website load faster, translating to better conversion rates for your business!
    The pioneers of optimized web hosting, featuring LiteSpeed Web Server & SSD Storage - Celebrating 10 Years in Business

Originally posted by elix
    ClientExec doesn't do it currently. As it just invoices the customers and customers have to pay manually. However, this is a much better solution because customers can control their own payments and they can use different PayPal accounts for each month if they want to.

Thanks,
    Oh, I guess I miss-understood his post. Sorry, my bad

I recommend, clientexec or modernbill.

ModernBill surpasses any of the mentioned systems. Only thing, is that it will not automatically charge a paypal acct. as no system can do it. PayPal will setup an auto. subscription, which will bill the acct.

As for credit card payments. ModernBill will generate and run a batch every day, charging the credit cards.
    Stephen Preissler
    Modern Advisors - A Certified Plesk Billing Reseller

We offer Plesk Billing Licenses, Configuration, Migrations, Consultation & Customization