Dual 1ghz 1u server, some new Tyan Motherboards and other stuff for sale
I need to get rid of some of the hardware I have. I have
(2) Servelinux 1u Dual PIII 1ghz, 1gb ram, 2x 20gb ide (can be upgraded) dual intel 100mbps NICs, no 1u riser card included. nice servers $400obo I also have the scsi ver of these, I could swap to and give 2 9.1 gb scsi drives.
(7) Tyan S2510 ATX Dual PIII motherboards w/ Dual scsi built in, built in ati video, dual intel 100mbps NICs. nice boards, 2x 64 bit slots, most are new / have that nice new smell! included with them is the i/o shield / back panel. can go upto PIII 1ghz x 2 $60 obo http://www.tyan.com/products/html/thunderle.html
(7) Tyan S2518 Dual PIII motherboards, built in video, and dual nics, these do not have the built in scsi, but the are the newer chipset, and will take upto PIII 1.4 512k. 2x pci 64 bit, these would make great 1u boards. most are also new / very close to new $60obo http://www.tyan.com/products/html/thunderlet.html
I also have some Cobalt Raq's raq 2's and raq 3's I have not had much time to test / play with these yet, I would let some of the raq 3 w/ 128mb ram 20gb hdds go for $65 each I have atleast 4 of these in that config, I will check the memory / hdds on the raq and raq2's if you are interested, pm me or email me about it
last but not least, this one might be going on ebay within the next few days if not sold.
(1) IBM Xseries 1u server, new in box, just opened to upgrade and test, still has at least 2 years of warranty left. dual 3.06 xeon processors, both install (most of ebay only have one cpu), 4gb / 4096mb ram, 2 x 36gb 10k rpm scsi hdds in hotswap trays, this is a nice server! comes in the IBM box w/ all the software / manuals and the rail kit, I will also includes the keyboard /monitor and mouse break out cable ($100) and pay for the shipping if this is bought around my asking price. $1,800
My paypal account is also over 5 years old and in good standing. so rest assured of a smooth transaction.
stormserver BIN on what? pretty much all prices listed are my asking price / selling price. a few things to clear up.
1. the $400 is each server, if both were bought I might drop the price a bit or cover the shipping. shipping on the 1u's is a set $40ea. they still have the og box them came in.
2. the 1u dual PIII's cases have some Scratches, and are not "new looking" but as you can see in the pics, the hardware is like new.
make me some offers on the cobalts, I have 50 total cobalts, 9 raq's, 9 raq2's and the rest are raq3's they would make nice dns or basic webservers.
I also have the option to upgrade the IBM to Dual Xeon 3.2ghz w/ 2mb cache, it would be $600 more, but would make one hell of a server! but I think the $1800 asking price is a steal for 3.06 duals w/ 4gb ram, I just looked on ebay, a Used one w/ half the ram and only one smaller hdd is going for more!