Disable Internet Explorer Enhanced Security on VPS

I'm using Virtuozzo on Windows 2003 and I can't navigate on Internet Explorer in my VPSes because Internet Explorer Enhanced Security is enabled. I can disable it on the main server but I can't get to Add/Remove programs to disable it on any of my VPSes.

I am logging in as an Adminstrator so I should have rights to Add/Remove Programs.

Anybody got an ideas for me.

In Internet Explorers menu:
    Tools > Internet Options > Security Tab > click "Default Level" button for all the security areas.

Yeah I tried that. Default Level is High and I can't reset it to low. The Planet is telling me that SP1 corrupted my VPSes.

Another way to remove the annoying Internet Explorer Security notices is to go to Control Panel -> Add Remove Programs -> Add Remove Windows Components and uninstall Internet Explorer Enhanced Security for Admins and Users.

This of course exists so you dont litter up your windows server with spyware and viruses but I generally feel its not a good idea to browse the web from a Windows Server.

can't get to Add/Remove Programs on any of my VPSes, that is why the Planet is assuming my VPSes are corrupted but i have created some more and they are all like that, the Planet doesn't really want to put any effort into helping me fix this problem so I will probably have to do an OS reload

this server is being used to run a few server & desktop applications, neither of which work because the server cannot get out to any websites