Please recommend me some companies

I have currently paid for 1 month for a layered tech server, but I have had no end of trouble with the speed (dispite a OS reload etc) - the support isn't really getting me anywhere so I have decided to look around for other companies that offer similar prices and services.

I am willing to payup to $75 monthly (100mbit if possible)

The current LT server is:

• AMD SEMPRON 2600
    • 80GB IDE Hard Drive
    • 512MB DDR RAM
    • Bandwidth: 1000GB
    • IP Addresses: 8 (5 usable)
    • Private VLAN
    • Basic Resource Monitoring
    • FreeBSD, OpenBSD, Linux, Windows*
    • 100% Self Managed and Dedicated

So anything around that spec for the price stated above would be good.

A company with good speeds is important, not to mention support and quality in general.

Thanks in advance

when you say good speeds, what is it you need, good processing speed, good throughput, good pings, what is it you are running that requires one of the "good speeds" ?

That's quite a low budget for the above specs. Are you expecting LayeredTech to take care of server management for you? Netivex is running a special that includes full management and the boxes start at $129/mo for a much better processor, more ram, and more transfer. Additionally, it's on the Peer1 network which is one of the best.

Thanks,
    MediaLayer, LLC - www.medialayer.com Learn how we can make your website load faster, translating to better conversion rates for your business!
    The pioneers of optimized web hosting, featuring LiteSpeed Web Server & SSD Storage - Celebrating 10 Years in Business

elix no i'm not - the server is faulty.

thanks for replies so far.

Elix,

Judging by his/her request for: 100% Self Managed and Dedicated - assume the user knows what they're doing.

Personally I don't have any recommendations that fit the budget you need zymic, nonetheless I wish you the best in your hunt.

Cheap Servers

Hi Zymic,

There is no need to get disheartened. There are some companies which provide dedicated servers at really cheap prices. You just have to look around.

Make sure you check for the reliability and support level that is offered by these companies. Also check their network.
    Telepacket Inc.
    http://hostingpacket.com (Shared Hosting, Reseller Hosting, Dedicated Hosting)
    Phone: 1-888-711-6081
    Email: sales@hostingpacket.com