Need a CSS layout/design EXPERT.

I am looking to create a site with a rather complex layout. I want the layout to be tableless. I am looking for a person who can create a site that is standards based and is cross-browser compatible to a reasonable degree. The person must also have experience with phpBB. Experience with the Mambo CMS template system a HUGE plus.

The person I am looking for must also be well versed in graphics creation. The level of quality I am looking for can be seen at these sites:

If all goes well I would have much more work for the designer to do.

Please PM for more information if interested and available.

Space Coast, FL

North Olmsted, Ohio

New York
    Hi Eric,

My company has over 70 IT Professionals to choose from for your project. Many, obviously have the exerience and skills in which your require. Clients we've worked for include: Microsoft, Intel, IBM, Citibank, Nokia, Motorola, etc.

Contact me and I can send you out some resumes as well as pricing info. I also have more detailed information as well as links to show you. Rates are very cost effective.

Hope to hear from you soon

I got this guy to code quite a complex website template for me a few months ago. He did it in a few hours to XHTML 1.0 Strict + CSS, just like he says, fast turnaround + good quality clean code - would recommend.

(its just a shame my client went and messed with the code)