Thumbs up Flash tutorials - Demodemo reviews

Note: This reviews is probably worthless for any of you who had used vito's flash tutorials but it should help for new people.

I have recently purchased few sets of tutorials from demodemo site. The order goes well and the payment was done through paypal. I have received the order e-mail receipt right after that. And I'm waiting ..... 12 hrs, then 24 hrs. The e-mail receipt said delivery will be between 24-48 hours but I began to be anxious (well you know, I'm a kind of impatient guy ). Then 36 hours later, I received my log in information to the download page. Unpacking, installing and all I can say is "AMAZING" with the work spent on it. Vito did these tutorials with a perfection by its little details .This is really a quality work and I really like them. It's worth for the time of waiting.

His service is appreciated & is recommended to everyone

Castle Pines, CO
    Hm so I guess being patient does pay off from time to time Glad to hear that Vito lived up to his end of the bargain and very glad that you are happy with his product. I am sure he will be also.

It seems a lot of people are very happy with