Email forwarding and sub domains. Which host?

All I want from a host is email forwarding and a number of subdomains.

Neither of these 'free' services seem to work with UKREG, it may be my fault in setting them up, but they won't reply to my emails, so I don't know.

123 Reg charge per subdomain, I want quite a few so this makes them too expensive for me.

Can anyone recommend a host that does reliable and cheap subdomains and email forwarding.

Richard

All you really need to find for this is a cheap hosting plan with unlimited POP email accounts and subdomains. You can setup forwarding in your Control Panel. What is your budget?
    Zeeder - Big Bandwidth Hosting!
    Great Hosting. Better People. Switch Today!
    Visit Zeeder

Dreamhost (www.dreamhost.com) has unlimited email forwards, and their cheapest plan lets you host 3 domains and 15 subdomains included in the price. If you sign up under promo code 777 you can get 1 year of hosting with them for $9.24 (I signed up under this deal last month).
    Visit my blog:
    inside aebrahim's head
    http://blog.ebrahim.org/

almost all good hosts that offer cpanel allow these on their accounts.. there are many hosts that offer this..just find a good one..
    Wholesale Domain Prices for Retail Customers - Rushtoweb.com

Most hosting companies do offer unlimted subdomains and unlimited email accounts out their. Just need to search this board and look around for the offers.
    Eleven2 Web Hosting - World-Wide Hosting, Done Right!
    Shared Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Dedicated | Virtual Premium Servers
    Server Locations in: Dallas | Los Angeles | Singapore | Amsterdam

Here are some that may meet what you're looking for. They are as follows: Plan name, Co. Name, Price/mo, Storage, Transfer, Email accounts, OS, Subdomains, Aliases

Silver Plan, Elite Hosting Service, $3.30, 100 MB, 1.5 GB, Unlimited, Linux, also unlimited subdomains

Basic Hosting, Extreme Web Technologies, $3.33, 50 MB, 1 GB, Unlimited, Linux, also unlimited subdomains

HHS Plan, 1 HelloHost, $3.33, 500 MB, 2 GB, 5, Linux, 5 sub domains, unlimited email aliases

Business Plan, Drift2 Hosting, $3.95, 400 MB, 10 GB, 20, Linux, 10 sub domains, unlimited email aliases

Hope this helps
    Finding options is easy. Making decisions... not always so.
    http://www.WebHostComp.com
    The Ultimate Web Hosting Search Engine

That should not be difficult to find. Most of the good companies here at WHT can fill your requirements. Did you use the HostQuote option here?
    ||| Mike Bowers - Marketing Director
    ||| atOmicVPS LTD
    ||| OnApp Powered Linux & Windows Cloud Hosting ► [Shared] ► [Reseller] ► [VPS]
    ||| Follow the atOmicVPS Blog