PayPal Buggy This Week

Ever since 'Website Payments Pro' rolled out (which I have done nothing with), PayPal seems to be buggier every day. First it wouldn't log me in with one of my e-mail addresses; I switched to another on the account and it went in. Then, I noticed some of the tables listing transactions on various pages had grey backgrounds instead of the normal white with grey border, making them hard to read.

Last night I got a couple e-mails from PayPal, the normal notices you get each time a payment arrives, but they all said they were pending credit card payments and that I needed to upgrade to a Premiere or Business account. Of course I already have a business account, at merchant status, and upon logging in none of the transactions are actually pending. They're all complete like they should be.

Fix your stuff, PayPal.
    Dan Grossman - dan @ awio.com
    My Blog | Affiliate Program for Web Hosts

Oh thanks... I though I was the only one getting those "pending credit card" payments email. Glad to know I'm not .
    Pierre-Luc "Fuitad" Brunet

You're not the only two either!!

It's also creating two accounts in Helm when people sign up for hosting using Paypal. Had the same problem a while back but they managed to fix it. Looks like they've unfixed it again.

Originally posted by Steve_F2H
    It's also creating two accounts in Helm when people sign up for hosting using Paypal. Had the same problem a while back but they managed to fix it. Looks like they've unfixed it again.
    Ooh, that sounds bad. Thanks for the warning. I just checked for double IPN posts on those transactions this morning and they all look good here. Just strange e-mails.
    Dan Grossman - dan @ awio.com
    My Blog | Affiliate Program for Web Hosts

We are having the same issues delayed emails etc.

I think the "pending" emails should now be fixed. Let me know if you're still receiving any for your Business or Premier accounts.

Originally posted by paypalrb
    I think the "pending" emails should now be fixed. Let me know if you're still receiving any for your Business or Premier accounts.
    They look OK now on my end, thanks a lot!
    Pierre-Luc "Fuitad" Brunet

Had the same issue with PayPal germany, the "pending payments" emails, altough they did all show completed in the account status. Letīs see if itīs fixed.