View Poll Results: Would you cheat if given the chance?

Voters
122. You may not vote on this poll
  • I'm a woman and yes I would.

1 0.82%
  • I'm a woman and no I would not.

10 8.20%
  • I'm a man and yes I would

19 15.57%
  • I'm a man and no I would not.

87 71.31%
  • Undecided

5 4.10%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I really love my GF, and I would never cheat on her

Today is our nine month anniversary, of which we lived 6,5 months together

I wouldn't cheat either..

Hell yer, as I'm due for an female upgrade ) {joke}

i donot like to cheat people and i would not do so if i am given chance.

No, I wouldnt.

It is the thing that I now disown my "father" for due to what it has done to our "family".

I would never want to do that because it would hurt a lot - both ways as well as the children, if any. I've been married for 25 years now, and I see our love grow by the year instead .
    "Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, good will toward men."

I wouldn't want to be cheated on and I wouldn't cheat on someone else.

Only if you can guarentee thats actually a woman...
    BTi-Hosting.co.uk High quality hosting, low low prices.
    One step ahead of the competition - Today IS tomorrow.
    FraudWise.Net - Fight the fraud!

^^ What Philipf said... I second that....

But in reality, I wouldn't want to cheat on my gf.

That girl in the pic might look decent with them nice bazooms, but like.. hmm.. you don't have that connection in between..

It's hard to say, its more like... ppl loves her bcuz they wanna have sex. ( not for the relationship ) ( One night stand, bye bye )
    Last edited by eSited; 06-22-2005 at 09:16 AM.

I cant see the pic, work firewall blocks it. Dam you, firewall.

Even if I wanted to cheat my wife, it is i-m-p-o-s-i-b-l-e

I think this poll is a bit in accurate to say the least, either that or WHT has alot of nice men and women on it that say they wouldnt cheat.

ive been cheated on by women many times in the past but I myself would never physicaly cheat on somone.

saying that...im not saying that the lady is not attractive but I just wouldnt. I was brought up to be a lover not a fighter.

Some uplooad the pic so that I can see what all the fuss is about.

I absolutely would never cheat on my fiancee. There are no words to express the type of bond we have, after having been friends for nearly nine years, and having maintained a beautiful friendship along with our love.

However, I responded yes, I would cheat, because I have in the past, many years ago on another woman, and this a black mark on my character I carry with me forever. It means I've proven I am capable of being "that guy."
    Studio1337___̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__Web Design

Originally posted by Flumps
    I think this poll is a bit in accurate to say the least, either that or WHT has alot of nice men and women on it that say they wouldnt cheat.
    They can talk the talk, but if presented ... can they walk the walk?
    Automated Tendencies - Brand Management Agency from Baltimore, Maryland.
    Reputation Management ē Search Engine Optimization ē Pay Per Click ē Email Marketing

bring in Tara Reid and then...well that would be a tough choice..but damn Tara Reid

Whatís up with this poll, you guys have one of the hottest women. Put like Brad Pitt or something! Maybe women will vote more for cheating, but for me put up Ewan McGreggor (star wars obiwan) and it would be hard to vote! hehehe

Iím glad to see so many people say they wonít cheat. But Iím also glad to see some people post the truth that they would! Unfortunately in our society cheating happens to everybody including those who say "they will never cheat". Reality is you don't know if you won't cheat or not, we never know what situtions will happen in our life. More accurate term is "I don't want to cheat because <INSERT REASON>". I guess I'm thinking more of an affair, for those of us with life/long time partners. Any good relationship will look at how they are vulnerable for an affair/cheating and preventing it by putting up their own firewalls :c).

I donít want to cheat/have an affair because I love my DH and DD. We are happy together and have grown together. I would never want to loose it for even a second. Of course this is not how I feel at ALL times. Sometimes Iím feeling the opposite and thatís when your firewalls come in handy to protect you until you are back to normal.
    Sarah :c)

cPanelDemos.com - live remotely hosted cPanel & WHM demo hosting service.

I love my wife, I love my wife, I love my wife...........I love my wi............. I love my........
    Everyone is entitled to MY opinion.
    CatfishEd.com

I've been married 10 years and have never cheated. I'd like to keep it that way.

lol, I'd have to be really stupid to do that.

Originally posted by Kauwgomballen
    I really love my GF, and I would never cheat on her

Today is our nine month anniversary, of which we lived 6,5 months together
    You moved in after 2.5 months your mad.........

My best mate had her move in after a week and were engaged after 5 weeks.
    BTi-Hosting.co.uk High quality hosting, low low prices.
    One step ahead of the competition - Today IS tomorrow.
    FraudWise.Net - Fight the fraud!

I'd like to be able to feel I could move in with someone within a few weeks, but wouldn't want to go that fast...it'd probably end with me crying my lil heart out . I would like to think I'd never cheat on someone, and I think I'll try to have my thoughts expressed in my action (IE, So I won't cheat)

Oh well, I'm single...come on ladies
    Web Handyman - Website and Internet Marketing Service

i would, because i don't ever want to be tied down in a commitment.

Originally posted by the_pm
    However, I responded yes, I would cheat, because I have in the past, many years ago on another woman, and this a black mark on my character I carry with me forever. It means I've proven I am capable of being "that guy."
    That takes a lot of character to admit. I admire that.
    <<< Please see Forum Guidelines for signature setup. >>>

Originally posted by adam
    bring in Tara Reid and then...well that would be a tough choice..but damn Tara Reid
    Did you know if you hold Tara Reid's head up to your ear you can hear the ocean?

It's funny that Kerry used Salma as the 'object of desire'. My wife always calls her 'my girlfriend' when she comes on screen - especially during Kevin Smith's 'Dogma'.

As for cheating? No. I'm not about to screw up the best thing that's ever happened to me. Where else am I going to find a Star Trek loving, computer game playing, industrial music listening girl, who can change the tires on the car as well as the oil.
    Former Webhost... now, just a guy.

If a woman was with a man who would cheat on her based on a photograph then she is better off without him.

You show a picture of a woman and ask if we would cheat on our partner to be with this woman.
    How would we know the personality of this woman? How would we know there is any compatibility at all?

No. I wouldn't cheat on my wife for Salma Hyek or any other woman. I have had the opportunity in my life to meet many outrageously beautiful women some of them who had a measure of fame. I would not trade my relationship with my wife for any of them.

Ive never cheated and i'm 99% sure i never will,and damn proud of it
    Shawn Auton
    Racked Hosting
    Web Hosting, Unmetered Dedicated Hosting and SHOUTcast Hosting

Hmm...to say that I've "cheated" wouldn't be correct since they weren't long lasting relationships. Chalk it up to college youth

For the poll question, would I cheat? Well, not with that guy. Not my type! I've been married for over two years and wouldn't cheat on my husband. Sure we joke about it and talk about the what ifs but when it comes down to it, we both wouldn't. We talk about everything and anything possible to the point I'd get bored and say what if Angelina Jolie walked on in.....what'd you do? But then again, what man or woman for that matter would/could pass up Angelina Jolie

Anyways, even if the guy was just drop dead gorgeous, that's all it would be, an infatuation that would exit my train of thought in a blink of an eye. There's more to life than just looks. Besides, being married at a young age isn't easy...I see great looking guys everywhere here..!
    Hi! My name is Christina Chun and I'm an Artist.

Originally posted by RHShawn
    Ive never cheated and i'm 99% sure i never will,and damn proud of it
    AMEN! Commitment ... it's really about true commitment.
    Last edited by qoheleth; 06-23-2005 at 07:03 AM.

I would never... Here are my reasons:

1) I was warned, from a very early age that I would get beaten to a pulp by my family if I did that, and then her family...

2) If I was involved with someone, why? Why ruin a good thing? If it isn't a good thing, well then I would just leave and it wouldn't be cheating, now would it?
    Dan Sheppard ~ Freelance whatever

My wife says if that woman stuck her naked body in my face, I'd be amazingly stupid not to jump on it.

Just after I voted No, my wife had a comment about my slim chances with Salma Hayek and said that she would not cheat on me with that paticular guy.

The cons of cheating heavily outweigh the pros.
    TS-Host, A Tulip Company - Hosting since 1995! - AS7219
    Shared Hosting, Reseller Hosting, Bargain Dedicated Servers and High performance Dedicated!
    http://www.ts-host.com/ -@- [email protected] -@- 1-800-977-TOWN

Never:

1. I have a healthy fear of the Lord
    2. I love my wife too much
    3. I love my kids too much

Thats it!

Since I love my BF so much I don't see the other men as men anymore. No I wouldn't cheat They cannot give me something more than him

Originally posted by mlovick
    Never:

1. I have a healthy fear of the Lord
    2. I love my wife too much
    3. I love my kids too much

Thats it!
    Ah! True commitment! The LORD be praised!

well I just gave an example of a pretty woman. It doesn't necessarily have to be that dude or Salma Heyak.
    Kerry Jones

the_pm,

I'm very curious. What was going through your head while cheating? What about before you did it? Did you think about it? What about right after? Or 10 minutes after? Or an hour?

Reality is you don't know if you won't cheat or not
    Actually, I do. The only way I would cheat is if the alternative was much worse. For example, if I had to choose between cheating on my wife or having 100 innocent children slaughtered, then the "right" thing to do would be to cheat on my wife. But of course a situation like that would not happen.

I agree that many people who say they won't cheat actually do. That's why I am asking the_pm about it. He seems to be a man of character. I'm curious because I know my ex-fiancee was a woman of character, based on previous experiences, and yet she cheated. And she did it in a dirty way. Her and our mutual friend started making out when I fell asleep on the couch during a movie we all were watching. So it's very odd. Maybe she just changed?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast