Hybrid View

seeking ice cream truck music

i'm looking for some ice cream truck music on mp3. Does anybody know where i can get some?

After much surfing, I have good news Mikey!

Mr. Softee Tune
    Another song
    The Ghetto Ice Cream truck song

Why are you looking for ice cream truck music by the way?
    Haven't been on WHT for 6 years!

i'm gonna be starting ub3r radio back up, and i needed some free, bizarre music to play.

UGH! Ice cream truck music makes me want to go postal, since I am forced to hear it a good 6 hours a day at blaring volumes with only brief interruptions of quiet.

The worst is "Music Box Dancer" - we have at least 3 trucks that play that continually til you just want to gouge your eyes out.

UGH! Ice cream truck music makes me want to go postal, since I am forced to hear it a good 6 hours a day at blaring volumes with only brief interruptions of quiet.
    Take your pick: Christian Children's Music, Ice Cream Man Music.

I would take Christian children's music, or Barney, or ANYTHING over the ice cream truck music I hear day in and day out, 365 days a year. Yes, even on Christmas and Thanksgiving. You have no idea how it can grate upon your nerves and impinge upon your sanity.

And speaking of Christmas, there's one truck that plays a Christmas medley. It's officially summer, for crying out loud.