Thumbs up By popular demand, Arctic Web Design's semi-annual BANNER BLOWOUT is back!

For a limited time only, Arctic Web Design is holding its semi-annual BANNER BLOWOUT. Through June 24th, our banner prices have been slashed to only $15 per banner. No gimmicks. No fine print. Any size, animated or not, it only costs $15.

Please visit http://banners.arcticwebdesign.com for more information!

Not only have we cut our already-low prices even lower, but Arctic Web Design promises 24-hour turnaround during the length of this promotion -- and if we fail to meet our deadline, your banner(s) is/are free. And to top that off, for every four banners you purchase, you'll get an extra one free.

We have extensive experience creating ads in all different shapes and sizes for many different types of businesses. You can view our full portfolio at http://www.arcticwebdesign.com/banners2.html

In addition, we have previously won an open banner contest here on WebHostingTalk that ran for a week for Web Hosting Sources - you can check that out at http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showth...r=9#post533103

Our work is HIGH QUALITY! These are professionally designed in order to be effective and load quickly. Don't get fooled by the fly-by-night, low-cost banner designers out there -- our banners are professionally designed to give you the maximum exposure and bang for your advertising buck.

We are also accepting new web and print design projects as well at this time. Please peruse our portfolio on our web site to see examples of our work.

.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.

Arctic Web Design's Story
    Just to quickly tell a little bit about us: I founded Arctic Web Design over 6 years ago...when I was 10 years old. At that point, I was the youngest licensed business owner in Connecticut, and have since designed over two dozen web sites for universities, businesses and organizations and have been featured on an ABC affiliate TV station and in a half dozen newspapers and trade publications. I'm now a high school junior and my business is still going strong.

.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.

Please contact us via email, PM, AIM (Arctic Web Design), or by posting here.

Payment accepted via PayPal, check, or money order.

Thank you for your time!

Tom Kaplan
    www.arcticwebdesign.com

The links have been timing out on the arcticwebdesign site. Just thought I'd let you know
    >>>> Oregon Publishing : Web Development & Design | Banner Ad Design | Advertising Services <<<<
    Banners | Logos | Web & Print Media | Hosting | Web Design | Quality Customer Service

Hmm -- perhaps something local? Server seems to be fine and I haven't gotten anything from my monitoring service. Thanks for the tip, though

We have extended our offer through Friday, July 1st