Req: Manage 2 servers: $150/mo

We are looking to find a server administrator who will monitor and manage 2 servers - the machines are hosted at Server Matrix.

One server is a cPanel machine with less than 50 accounts. One is hosting a single website with no email.

There will not be a lot of hours involved, and months will hopefully go by with no work required at all, BUt we need a person or team with a lot of experience and knowledge who can rapidly respond when issues come up.

very familiar with cPanel
    very familiar with PHP and MySQL hosting (not coding)
    avail 24 hours a day
    can provide monitoring of multiple services
    if problems come up - investigate and discuss theories of the cause

Thank you!

Ohio, USA
    I have expierencing with cPanel and PHP. I know lots of MySQL hosting information, but I am not a pro. I am available 24hr. I am interested in a position.

I just sent you a PM I dunno if it sent but if it didn't then I'll send it again

System administrators for your servers.

Good afternoon,

I would like to offer you our services, and offer you to secure and manage your servers. Our system administrators are RedHat and MySQL certified engineers with many years of experience. You are welcome to email me at the email address below with your phone number and I will call you, to allow us to analyze the system administration of your servers. In addition, you can visit our site to obtain more information regarding our offerings and our system administrators.

Thank you for considering us,
    Jorge Arrieta

I'm Matt Brown from Badda Bing Hosting, been working on servers for over 8 years. I am willing to help you out, please contact me at [email protected] or via MSN at [email protected].

Matt Brown
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    MSN - [email protected]
    AIM - Badda Bing 0003

Manchester, UK
    Good Evening,

SolidLogix can take care of your requirements, by including;

- Initial Security Audits (Including kernel)
    - Reactive External Monitoring
    - 24/7 Helpdesk Support.

Our normal charge for this service is $95/server, however, for a bulk order we would be willing to lower it to between $150-$170.

For more information please feel free to get in touch.

Thank you
    Rob Greenwood
    RedHat Certified, Unix Consultant

I've worked with Matt Brown from Badda Bing Hosting before. He seemed very knowledgable on the topic of servers, and had the answers to all of my questions. The plans for server managing at Badda Bing wont take a chunk out of your pocket, but take care of everything you mentioned above.

hello ,

i worked in many companies :

i will wait ur pm

QLD, Australia

$150/mo for 2 servers.. done..

Message me to see if I fit your needs.