Lightbulb -/-- Needs to get SOLD - Hosting design --\-

I really need to sell this , i'm in need of money and this is something like the 4th time that i'm posting this template Please somebody understand the situation with the payment methods.
    I had no success with my previous sales, so the design is still available. I have decided to sell this uncoded. Since my coding skills aren’t that great, I prefer to leave the coding to somebody else who is more experienced. The PSDs are already sliced.
    The design is 100% unique , it's only going to be sold once, and the buyer will receive full rights (including the reselling rights).

I am accepting any kind of offers on the design.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    INDEX PAGE - CLICK for preview
    SUBPAGE - CLICK for preview

I'm afraid i can only accept payment via ikobo.com or moneybookers.com

I can also be reached via:

MSN: photonflow @ hotmail.com
    AIM: photonflowmedia
    mail: sales @ photonbreed.com

Thank you!

If your having trouble sellig it here, try offering it on www.templatemonster.com

Hmm i don't think they take templates from people that aren't from the team ...

I recieved a $35 bid by PM , however this is not what i had in mind , honestly i did serious work for this design and it took me a long time to do it ... i was thinking about something in the range of 120$-180$ ...

I will also customize the design to suit your company , for free !

115$ gets it

pretty nice design. Good luck