TCHQ Reconstructs Their Business - Slashed Prices On All Services!

We have completely redesigned our website. Users can now register with our website and become an active part of our community.

We have also rebuilt our web hosting packages to accommodate the needs of our clients by providing them with massive storage and bandwidth upgrades per web hosting package. We now offer our clients Cpanel 10 w/Fantastico De Lux. The Web doesn't get any better then this!

Our Voice Comms have also seen a face lift. We have completely reengineered our teamspeak server hosting to more efficiently optimize the bandwidth and packet flow of our network to ensure our users have a smooth and steady connection at all times. If you are looking for a voice service that can be used internationally, then look no further then our Ventrilo Services. We have several locations throughout the US and Europe to choose from. Letís say in a month you want to move your ventrilo server to another location, this can be done easily and FREE of charge. Just let our staff know and we'll do the rest.

During the reconstruction of the many services that TCHQ offers we have decided to slash the prices across the board for all of our services. Take for example our smallest and cheapest web hosting package. For only $5.00 a month and no setup fee this is what youíll get

* 2000 MB Webspace
    * 40 GB Bandwidth
    * Unlimited MySQL Databases
    * Unlimited Sub Domains
    * Direct FTP Access
    * Web Based Email Access
    * Unlimited Domain Parking
    * Unlimited Email Forwarder
    * Unlimited Email Addresses
    * Spam Blocking
    * Virus Scanning
    * PHP, MySQL, CGI-Bin
    * PHPMyAdmin Access
    * PERL, Python, and Frontpage Extensions
    * Full Site Backups & Restoration - You have the ability to perform backups whenever you need them, and restore your domain if anything should go wrong.
    * Fantastico De Luxe - Simple click and install of phpbb, PHP-Nuke, Postnuke, OScommerce, Blogs, and so much more.
    * Online Technical Support 7 a.m. - 5 p.m. PST Monday - Friday
    * Cpanel 10 w/Fantastico
    * Secure and Stable Linux Hosting
    * 99.9% Uptime Guarantee

Itís easy to see why many choose TheClanHQ over our competitors. When you factor in the product with the price there is no way you could go wrong! Once you make your purchase and payment is received all accounts will be setup within 6 hours, with an average of 30 - 60 minutes

TheClanHQ has made many changes and we would like you to stop by and check us out. If you are looking for first class support and service, then talk to Kelly [email protected] or Jeff [email protected] and start taking back your Internet today.

The Clan HeadQuarters - Built by Gamers, For Gamers!

WOWimagine finding this.

Might as well pop my cherry here and say a little something about The Clan HeadQuarters.

I currently host my site through and I can only state wonderful things about them.

First off when I need them, they have always been there. The support I recieve from TheClanHQ Staff has been hands down the best I have had to date.

The prices are amazing, and the storage and bandwidth limits per price you pay are the perfect solution for anyone wanting to have a website. I run an Online Radio Station through them as they are my sponsor and they have never failed me. I have hosted with them for about a year now and my hosting has always ran smooth, stable and most importantly was online and available for anyone stopping by my website. The cPanel and Fantastico are a complete lifesaver for someone like me. There is nothing better than installing a CMS based site with only a few clicks of a mouse. No issues whatsoever!

The fact I am trying to get at here is that I don't even pay for this service but yet they have always treated me in the same manner they would a customer. That to me speaks miles.

So if you haven't checked em out yet, you're missing out. They are great and Jeff and Kelly really care about the quality of service and support you recieve.

They'll take wonderful care of you.

I'm done,