New York colo with MCI in their network

I have a client that is looking for a quarter cab and 1Mbps in the NYC area, its for a VOIP application. The customer requested that the provider needs to have MCI as their carrier or in the blend. Anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks

Net Access Corp. - www.nac.net ?
    Simpli Networks, LLC :: http://www.simplinetworks.com :: Proudly 100% Owned.
    Providing Affordable Managed Cloud/VPS Servers & Server Management Solutions.
    We offer REAL 24x7x365 in-house support - proudly serving our customers since 2005!
    Want to learn more? Give us a call - +1 (844) 4SIMPLI or email sales[@]simplinetworks.com today!

There are actually a few providers in NY that have MCI/UUNet in their blend. If you feel like doing a quick search, you'll turn up a couple

Sam
    Sam Machiz / Director, Product Development / Ubersmith
    smachiz[at]ubersmith.com / [direct] 212-812-4194

DedicatedNow used to have MCI/UUNet in their mix, if my memory serves me right, but I think they got rid of it. It looks as though Ezzi.net is installing MCI/UUNET but it has said "Installation in progress" on their network page on the website for quite some time.

Originally posted by SMachiz
    There are actually a few providers in NY that have MCI/UUNet in their blend. If you feel like doing a quick search, you'll turn up a couple

Sam
    I believe Voxel has NAC too.
    We offer REAL 24x7x365 in-house support - proudly serving our customers since 2005!
    Want to learn more? Give us a call - +1 (844) 4SIMPLI or email sales[@]simplinetworks.com today!

Quote Originally Posted by jslivko
    heh, you might've read through the posts too quickly. The original poster was actually looking for MCI/UUNet in the mix, not NAC.

UUnet is in the NAC mix....

Originally posted by CyanoX
    DedicatedNow used to have MCI/UUNet in their mix, if my memory serves me right, but I think they got rid of it. It looks as though Ezzi.net is installing MCI/UUNET but it has said "Installation in progress" on their network page on the website for quite some time.

It has said that on Ezzi's page for months. They recently dropped NAC as well and replaced them with WV Fiber by the looks of it.

DD

Originally posted by jslivko
    Not only does Voxel have NAC, but they also have direct MCI/UUNet connectivity.
    Scott Burns, President
    BQ Internet Corporation
    Remote Rsync and FTP backup solutions
    *** http://www.bqbackup.com/ ***

Originally posted by bqinternet
    Not only does Voxel have NAC, but they also have direct MCI/UUNet connectivity.
    Ah - I should have checked that before posting. Mea culpa.

They also have NLayer. Basically their network is UUNet + NAC + NLayer.

Originally posted by CyanoX
    DNOW no longer has MCI. They are on Above and nLayer now.

For VOIP collocation in NYC, I would suggest contacting Tel(x). They have a lot of specialized offering for VOIP providers.