Thread: Please review

Please review

hello all,

i'd appreciate any comments about which offers tech job postings and resumes. in particular, i am interested in the navigation aspect. is it intuitive to you? any other suggestions to make the site better?

New Jersey
    I would never put coffee that close to my keyboard.

{{slides coffee cup quckly away from keyboard}}

Seriously, I like the overall design. Very clean and easy to navigate, very user friendly.

Navigation is easy. I would suggest getting rid of the Google Ads. I know they may make you some $$, but when I go to sites with the Google ads, I leave.

Maybe it's just me, but when I see a Google ad on a business site, it makes me think they are Hard Up for $$$$.

And they will also take you vistors away from your site....
    Just a thought
    Did You Post Something Stupid?
    Find Your Answer Here

thanks for your feedback guys

USWEB-Darren: that's what you get the spill warranty for

jimmmers: i hear you. even though the site is of biz nature, all of the services (including job posting) are free. google ads (not too intrusive at that) is the only way i make profit to compensate for hours of work daily. but i agree: the site would probably grow faster had it had no ads at all

Last edited by madeonmoon; 06-21-2005 at 03:35 PM.

Very nice! It's clean and crisp, navigation is easy, and overall, it's very professional. I agree with the poster above regarding the Google Ads. When they become such a main focus for a site, it tends to take away from all the hard work you put into your design.

Well done and best of luck!

New Brunswick

Thumbs up

Hi James,

Very good design

Just a quicky:

* Capitalize the first alphabets of all your Hyperlinks on the header. Instead of search jobs, put - "Search Jobs"

* Try to put the Adsense Ads in a table(The idea is to make it look neat and NOT to mix with the site content)

Everything else - GOOD!

All the best

hey guys,

i appreciate your comments. very helpful. i'll look into them