Thread: Ace-host.net

Ace-host.net

Don't use them, i did for one year and after some technical issue, was told a bold-faced lie about how my act was setup. it was a "grammar" issue. It would help is technical support had a number to call, you can't even talk to anyone. They are totally incompetent.

Thanks for the input but it would be more useful to people if you provided a more descriptive account of things. A brief biased review is no good to anyone
    Regards

yes, be more discriptive on your issues that you ran into.. That helps potential customers choose the best host for them.

Thanks for posting!
    fuse9 LLC
    -Support Team-
    fusing the core of the internet
    Webhosting, Reseller Hosting, Custom Plans

Yes, would be interesting to get the full story.... However, that company does have a rather mixed customer satisfaction record.
    Web Hosting Reviews — based on real customer feedback
    77 Ways To More Traffic

As a unix type person for 20+ years and specializing in networking, one day my domain quit working, i could only access with via domain w/o the www on the front end. I email support since you can't call technical support, only billing answers the phone. We go back and forth about how there is nothing changed, when for almost a year i could access the domain with www on the front. One of the replies I get is, "You have never been able to access your domain witht h e www on the front" I told them that was a lie and they insisted there was nothing wrong or nothing changed. It appears they changed but would not admit it and hour later I get an email that says: "The internet is propopagting some changes so it should work soon", no admittance of changes just that it will work soon. By then I was already to peeved to deal with them and had started moving the domains away to somewhere else.

Joe